4~The Lions

Then i heard a loud roar. Then three little voices running at me.
I looked up to see three baby lions pouncing all over me!

"Hey hey stop it!! It tickles!!"

"Play! Play! Play!" I heard them scream

"Stop it!! I don't want to play!"

"Wait, you don't want to play?" One of them said

"Well not right now in this situation I'm in..."

"Wait you can understand my children?" Said a feminine voice behind me

I looked around and saw a huge lioness.

"Umm well yea.. But why aren't you attacking me?"

"If my Cubs trust you, I trust you. But tell me, how can you understand us? And who else have you talked to?"

"Well I don't know how I can understand you or why, and I've only talked to Tigris she told me to come hear."

"But how did you get inside our habitat?"

"Ohh I was pushed over the edge and the glass view was closed for cleaning"

"Ok then it sounds like it hurt, can you sing the song? Maybe it will calm the Cubs."

"Ok" I hummed the tune and imagined the time when I first learned it. My grandmother loved this song so much, she poured her heart and sole into the lyrics and her love in the melody. She really was amazing.

When I was done the Cubs fell asleep on my lap. They were so soft!!

"If I may ask, what are there names?"

"The littlest one is named Junior, he is very rambunctious, the one that's in your shoulder, the Little girl in you lap is named Thalia, and the boy in front of you is Neko my oldest son and heir to the Lion Kings thrown." She explained. "And my name is Liona"

"Wow, their father is The Lion King?"

"Yes, his name is Leo, and Oh my goodness he is gonna KILL you when he realizes your here!! You have to hide Tarzania!!"

"Why do animals keep on calling me Tarzaniz?"

"Because that is who you are! You are the lost sister of Tarzan!!" She said as she pushed me along trying to find a place for my to hide, none of the cast knew I was in here yet cause as Allison push me in as soon as the zoo closed.

"Leo will be let out soon, he will not be happy!"

"Ok! But were will I hide?"

"In the Cubs den! Their father is to big to fit and you will fit perfectly"

After she shoved me in the small cave the cubs accompanied me so I will not feel lonely.
Leo came out. I heard his loud dominant roar and saw his sharp teeth shine in the moonlight. He had a huge mane and was as tall than me!! He was looking around trying to find his Cubs, then Liona came and bowed in his presence.

"Hello King Leo! How was your lunch?"

"Very well Liona, were are the Cubs?"

"They are taking a nap"

"Ok.... What is that smell?" He was sniffing the air, then shot his head quickly in my direction. I tried to stay as still as I could, then I felt myself being dragged out by two strong paws. He pinned my down on the ground of the habitat.

"What is this human doing here!!??" He yelled angered.

"This is not just any human! She is Tarzania!"

"Impossible!!!!!" He yelled, he was about to swipe at my face until Liona tackled him to the ground and held him there. Then the Cubs scurried over to me. They pounced on my and liked my wounds to make sure I was ok.

"I'm ok guys! Really!"

"Sing! Sing! Can you sing for us please?" They all pleaded.

"Fine! Ok!" As I sung the song I saw Leo stare at me with a shocked and surprised expression on his face that was unbelievable.

"You can hear us talk?" He asked

"Yes I can! The Cubs seem to like me a lot!" I said as they pounced all over me.

"How are you able too do these things?"

"Well I'm not quite sure actually. My grandma taught me this song. And after I got it down pat, I've been great friend with animals ever since."

"Amazing... So do you want to come with me to see my friend?" He asked

"Sure! Who is he?"

"He is another human, with your same power but a little different."

"Ok! We're can we find him!"

"In the Cheetah exhibit"

_______________________________________________________

Hey guys!! I hope you like all my books! I know I'm not the best at writing but I just have so many great ideas and I love to share them. I love to see so many wonderful people reading my books! If you have an suggestions on what should happen in the next chapter or if you have any comments on any of my other books just let me know! ;) I love talking to people and learning from other people!! Just again thanks for all the support and I love all you guys!!