22. Obey (slight M)

The bedroom door was thrown open, a snarling Jungkook storming into the room which startled the two on the bed, Taehyung half asleep. 

"Jimin, go"

Jimin shoots Taehyung a worried glance, noticing how the Alpha stared at the Omega with a firery gaze.

Jungkook growls lowly at the sirens hesitation, "LEAVE!"

Jimin shoots up, scared eyes darting to the floor and hurried out of the room, feeling sorry for his friend.

Well it's Taehyung's fault for not obeying the Alpha immediately.

Taehyung whimpered at the sudden strong scent of his Alpha, clearly showing his display of control over the Omega.

Jungkook remains standing, not speaking, just staring at the whimpering beauty on the bed.

Taehyung clenched his jaw, refraining himself from baring his neck in total submission to the other, feeling stubborn.

The Alpha growls, stepping closer to the bed and the other bites back a whine, both staring into each other's eyes.

Jungkook increases his scent even more, feeling challenged by the smaller as he still kept eye contact. Jk was going nuts, wanting to break free and put his disrespectful little pup back in place.

V, on the other hand, was practically moaning at the overwhelming hormones oozing off the Alpha and into their body, taking over his senses.

"A-Alpha-"

"Submit!" Jungkook barked, displeased that the other still did not submit.

Taehyung whined softly, yet didn't submit, which made Jungkook's eyes flare a vibrant red.

The Alpha takes a few steps forward, scent doubling with every step, reaching the bed that held a now panting and whining mess. A beautiful mess.

Taehyung couldn't think. His body shuddered at the strength of Jungkook's scent. And it most likely wasn't even his full scent he was using! And that's what scared the Omega. If he was already practically a panting and whining mess, he would turn into a drooling needy little bitch in heat if Jungkook used his full scent.

The Omega felt any and all will to fight back disappear from him like it was never there. Any stubbornness is thrown away, and he lay there as his body heated up from the intoxicating scent of his Alpha.

"Submit," Jungkook snapped, Taehyung's back arching slightly as he bared his neck to the now smirking Alpha. Jungkook sat on the bed, pulling a weak and compliant pup onto his lap, stomach over his thighs.

Taehyung mewls, body loving how the other manhandled him.

"Next time I tell you to do something, you will obey your Alpha without hesitation!" Jungkook's low voice rose in anger, one hand holding Taehyung down by his thigh and the other lifted up.

"Y-Yes Alpha!" Taehyung whimpers out, in full submission to the other's dominance.

"Good, but now you will count. If you don't learn to obey me, I will make you learn," Taehyung gasps as a harsh hand collided with his ass.

Jungkook's eyes darkened when he felt the thick, plump ass under his hand, but clenched his jaw and fought his inner (horny) wolf.

"Count," Jungkook snapped.

Taehyung whimpered, "O-One"

"Good boy"

"Two!"

"Ah..! T-Three!"

The Omega yelped, "o-ow, four..!"

"Fuck- five..."

"Nng! S-Six!"

The Omega bit back moans as the spanks slowly turned pleasurable, cheeks now a Dusty pink, eyes hooded and bottom lip slightly swollen from all the biting.

Smack after smack, Jungkook eventually stops at 30, pulling the now horny pup upright, so that Taehyung's legs were wrapped around his waist.

Taehyung internally pouted, feeling embarrassed and turned on from being punished.

The Alpha cooed at how adorably sexy the smaller looked, panting with obvious desire glazed in his eyes for the Alpha.

"Well done pup," Jungkook smirked slightly, loving how easily the smaller became so vulnerable to him. Taehyung shivered in pleasure at his words, not even speaking before he claimed the Alpha's addicting lips. Taehyung couldn't hold himself back, not when he was in such a state of mind where the only things that matter are;

Alpha
Alpha
Alpha
Listen to Alpha
Submit to Alpha
Obey Alpha
And lastly,
Alpha=sex

Most omeges become horny when their Alpha's make them submit, therefore it makes them needy.

(A/n; note how I say 'their Alpha's'. So if anyone besides whom you consider 'your Alpha' makes you submit, it won't be pleasant at all, it will make you feel like someone has shoved themselves into your mind forcefully. Whereas it makes you horny when it's 'your Alpha')

Taehyung's fingers tangle into the ravenettes locks, easily letting his Alpha dominate the kiss. Jungkook grunted when his hair was tugged, his tongue slipping into the smallers sweet cavern, hungrily tasting the other.

Jungkook let out a noise of want in the back of his throat when Taehyung rolled his hips, grinding his plump ass over Jungkook's growing erection.

Taehyung moaned into the kiss, rolling his hips again for more friction. Jungkook's hands hold the smallers hips, helping him grind his hips down.

Taehyung whined in need once he felt the large bulge grind against him perfectly, body trembling lightly. He had never actually ejaculated. Sure he got turned on and stuff... But he had never...touched himself.

So the feeling of pleasure that shot through body while he grinded harder was a new feeling. Especially the coiling in his stomach, but he was forced to break the kiss when Jungkook thrust his boner up harshly, the movement drawing a sinful moan from Taehyung.

The Alpha growled, hurriedly turning and rolling into the bed with Taehyung's legs opened wide for him as he hovered over the smaller.

Taehyung whined softly, needy for the amazing feeling of the Alpha's bulge pushed up against him in all the right places.

"M-More! Alpha, p-please!" Taehyung mewled out erotically, sinful expression seducing Jungkook into action.

The Alpha grunted, now grinding himself against the smaller harshly, pulling loud moans and gasps from the smaller.

"Nnghh! Alpha!" Taehyung panted out, body trembling in need.

"Fuck baby," Jungkook groaned, pressing their aroused and sweaty bodies closer together, grinding vigorously hard. The two were painfully hard, and leaking with precum.

"S-So good," the Omega moaned in pleasure, feeling himself on the verge of bursting, "A-Alpha! F-Feel weird!"

Jungkook moaned into his ear, sending more shocks of pleasure through him, "come for me pup!"

The Alpha's husky, strained voice groaned out as he was near his own release, pushing himself to grind faster and harder as the two let out moans and shouts of pleasure, both cumming into their pants.

_______

Hi.... Sorry for how short it is, but I feel like I'm about to pass out any minute, so I might as well publish this before you guys murder me.

But usually my smut scenes are AT LEAST 2000 words, max I think around 3000-4000.

And this is like 1100 or something in total...

So usually it's a lot better, but oh well it's not like they did the wink wonk yet, but that will be very detailed-

Okay bye(人 •͈ᴗ•͈)