CHAPTER 21: THE APOSTLES

Namjoon was strained to the ground by the intense force that is acting upon him. It feels like he is gaining more weight by the second. He let Jeongyeon out of his embrace as he tried to withstand this ever increasing force that is pushing him down to the ground.

His legs began to give in as he started to kneel on the ground. He tried his best to withstand it with his arms but both of them failed as he is now laying flat on the ground.

Namjoon can't do anything as he was being pinned on the tarmac, desperately trying to even lift a single finger.

"B.I. can you sympathise this young and attractive guy. He's trying his best to fight you~~" Eunha giddily jumps to his side. "You know what the boss says. We have permission to kill them on sight." He smirked confidently.

I... can't move.....

"It's no use. I've lock your body's action-reaction state and multiply it by tenth-fold. Even if you try to push your way out, the gravity around your body will instantly push you back in ten times." B.I kicked his ribs, making Namjoon groan in pain.

"You bunch of morons think that you all are soo clever picking a fight with the Horsemen huh?" He crouched near his face and looked at him dead in the eyes.

"Eunha..... finish the job."

Eunha smirked. "Gladly."

"Asphalt Overload: Executioner's Blade"

A deep rumbling noise can be heard all throughout the city. A small rumble progressively become shaky as pieces of road began to be stripped on from the surface of the earth and began levitating towards her. All the roads in the vicinity were now stripped bare and is now floating it's way above Eunha.

Namjoon's eyes were widen as all the boulders were now complied into a single long axe.

Namjoon tremble in fear at the sight of the axe. It towers beside the high buildings and is now facing to....

Jeongyeon.

"You.... fucking.... bastard."  Namjoon went berserk as he desperately tried to push it's way out.

"LEAVE HER OUT OF THIS!"

"Sorry dude, my orders is to eliminate you two. It's sad that she doesn't get to say her last words." B.I sighed and then turns around with a snarky smile but was shocked to see the pools of blood coming from his men, that was heavily injured during their encounter, began to flow to him.

Namjoon pushed himself so hard that the floor began to crack under pressure. "To think that someone could actually endure ten times their own weight. I gotta admire you dude, you pushed it this far just for her." He shrugged.

"But too late...."

"Eunha, you have permission to kill."

Eunha nodded gleefully and instantly swing her axe down towards Jeongyeon in an unimaginable speed. But suddenly, like a flash of lighting, a shard or blood red crystal jettisoned at light speed towards the axe, grazing B.I right cheek in the process.

"Blood Fury: Crimson Spike"

Eunha was dazed and was thrown back by the huge impact. Impossible, how can a liquid smash as hard solid as tarmac. Eunha thought

Namjoon was still pinned by B.I's blaze so he just uses all the surrounding blood and his own to discharge a plentiful volume of blood to be able to destroy the axe.

"Blood Refuge: Ventriloquist's Command"

The blood spike that Namjoon created took hold of B.I's blood that was leaking out of his cheek.