CHAPTER 1 : NEW STUDENT

Jungkook's POV

*beep,beep beep*

"Urgh...." I groggily stood up from bed and rub my still heavy eyes. I can't believe school is starting today. I hope I could be Yoongi hyung and sleep all day without having to worry about a thing.

"Honey dear~ Time to wake up. Better get freshen up for a new semester." I can hear my mom shouting from the staircase.

"Okay, mom." I shouted back so that she can hear it. I stood up and strecth my body a bit to wake my body from being too drowsy.

I look at my fall uniform and it was neatly ironed and a matching black blazer to match with it. I hit the showers and began my daily morning routine. I didn't bother to turn on the built-in heater as I walk towards the water storage compartment and began emit flames from the palm of my hands.

Call it convenient or whatever but if you have the ability to control flames. Might as well use it, this cursed power of mine.

I hated my powers..... eversince that night. The tragic event that took Dad away. If only I was careful enough to contain my powers. Dad would be here right now.

I turn off the shower, get dry and wore my uniform. I ran down the stairs to only find mom heating up my lunchbox with her hands. My mom's a rifter unlike me, a Terra.  I quickly grab my lucnh and went to the door and onto the walkway.

"Remember to be back by 8:30 PM." I can hear my mom said to me from the door

I opened the gates and make my way to Hanlim High School. A place where normal humans and blazers coexist in harmony.

We live in an era where superpowers became a thing in reality. It all started when a comet devastated the continent of Antartica a century ago a, no casualties were recorded however. It made a huge dent on the Earth but what remains change the world entirely.

The impact had destroy the comet, leaving behind fallen miniscule debris. It carried a special mutagen that can alter the gene codes of humans. The debris then have been distributed to the whole world. Soon enough, the first blazer appeared. My grandfather were the first generations of blazers. My dad always tell that story every night before I went to bed.

The world was shocked at first but soon adapted the lifestyle of living together aside form their supernatural abilities. This however didn't last long.....

An organisation called FLARE, consist of blaze-wielding terrorist have emerged from the shadows and threatened the world by administering the blazers as a higher ranking species. This cause a rift between the humans and the blazers. Discrimination were widespread and tension grew.

This causes the UN to order every country to establish a blaze organisation to help maintain the peace and tranquillity of the world. Ours is the K.B.K.O. An advanced organisation that monitor the activity of all known blazers in Korea. They're are known for the personnels of the organisation, popularly refered as Blaze Knights.

These personnels are authorized heroic figures that handle all criminal activities involving blazers. I used to dream of becoming one but now, I changed my mind.

I walk my last crossing before a few distances away from reaching the school. As I reach the gates, a certain electrified slap came across my shoulder and it stings a bit. I wrecthed my teeth in annoyance knowing clearly who that electric-wielding cunt might be.

"How many times, do I tell you..... Don't zap me like that Taehyung." I balled up my fist and it burst into flames.

Taehyung, a friend of mine since middle school. He's a weird guy but friendly nonetheless. Together along with some other friends, we made a social group called BTS. I'm not a fan of it at first but they somehow pull me in and I merely adapted to the new way of socializing