CHAPTER 11: THERE'S MORE TO COME

Omniscient

As everyone finally finishes their final task and prove worthy of holding the title of an honorary Blaze Knight, the newly assembled team has finally got down to business.

Unfortunately, their were minor activities happening in Korea right now. Only a few theft related cases that requires little to no effort to be solved. This lead to X-Wraith being dormant and not doing anything but continuing their normal lives....

for now.....

*****

Two months later

"Okay for tonight's shipment, you have to check and re-examine every inch of the cargo you got it?" The officer said to an average work lady.

"Yes sir." The girl responded.

"Good, don't let anyone damage the cargo. The boss won't tolerate any mishaps." He turn his attention to his tablet and then scurry off to do some other errands.

The girl give out a mischievous smile before making her way throughout the port. Avoiding every security cameras at every corner, she began to fasten her pace. She ran to a few guards but with a worker's uniform, she passes through without any suspicion.

"Approaching the target in 2 minutes." She called on her eyepiece.

"Good, the cargo is just loading at the docks. Better hurry up before the ship comes and pick it up." JYP said.

"I'm trying."

With the target in sight, she carefully went to a secluded alley, hiding away in the darkness of night.

She sighed. "You can come out now."

An invisible apparition came near her and began to reappear in front of her. "You know, your invisibility abilities sure does comes in handy Momo."

He smirked and hand her dagger back to her.
"I was suppose to become invisible, not you."

"Too bad missy, I don't have stealth powers." He retorted.

"You can freaking phase!" Momo silently shouted at him.

"Momo, Hoseok! Stop bickering and get to work. The others are in position." JYP bring them back to reality.

Momo and Hoseok were awaken by JYP's wake up call and calmly went to back side of the cargo. They both look at each other and nodded, affirming that the cargo is well secured by them.

Momo needed to change outfits so with a press of a button, she was well equipped with her dark blue ZL-armor, ditching her disguise. Though, Hoseok was wary of this and immediately turn his head to the other side.

"Next time, if you want to change, warn me in advance."His face blushed in embarrassment.

"Yeah, whatever. It's not like you would dare to peek at me while I'm changing." She shrugged him off and began to secure the cargo.

She took out her dagger and began to pierce the metal body of the container with such force. After her Device being dislodge inside, she activated her Blaze ability.

"Night Shade: Invisible Cloak"

The whole container began to shift into nothingness. It felt like it dissapear without a trace but Momo and Hoseok knew that it was all just a cover up and the actual physical object is still there.

"It's all set, Dahyun." Momo talked to her eyepiece.

"Okay." Dahyun said.