CHAPTER 3: UNEXPECTED

Omniscient

"I would like to give it a go." Hoseok raised his hands, making everyone to look at him. He firmly look at Tzuyu and stood up. Tzuyu was bewildered at what Hoseok was doing but soon shock when a hand suddenly appeared in front of her.

"Hi, I'm Jung Hoseok. I'm everyone's hope, full of energy and joy~" Tzuyu can't take her eyes off of his seemingly decapitated hand.

The hand is not chopped off but merely extended by converting some parts of his arm into air.

"My blaze is Augmented Aerokinesis. I can control air and turning some parts or my whole body into air. As you can see by my hand there." He happily pointed to his hand. Tzuyu can only nodded slightly as she feel weirded out by the sudden intrusion of space and.... just look at that hand.

Hoseok pulled back his tempest hand and just happily wave at Tzuyu while Namjoon shook his head at Hoseok. "So, who's next?" Namjoon looked at everyone.

"Me!" Momo eagerly raised his hand. Namjoon gestured her to start her introduction.

"I'm Hirai Momo. If you got food then it's mine for the taking. Hehe~" Momo gestured her hand towards a cup. She put on a smirk before displaying her blaze powers.

"Invisible cloak: Commence."

Without a moments notice, her cup vanish out of sight. Everyone clap especially Tzuyu who was astonished. "Wow, that was amazing." Tzuyu said.

"My blaze is Absolute Invisibility. I can make things and people, including myself, invisible like vanish into thin air." Momo snapped her fingers and the cup reappear once more.

Then suddenly, the bell rings, which means recess is over.

"Aww~ Dang, I was about to show my blaze." Sana pouted which in return receive a pat from Jeongyeon. "Maybe some other time." Jeongyeon said.

"Well, time isn't on our side. I should get going." Yoongi swiftly got up and leave the table abruptly. "Hey, wait up." Hoseok quickly shifts into air and quickly catch up to Yoongi.

Jeongyeon look at them before looking at the younger ones. "Well, maybe we can showcase our blaze another time. In the meantime, it's nice knowing you Tzuyu." She smiled before she leave the table with Nayeon and Momo followed suit.

"I should get going too." Namjoon said.

And with that all of them excuses themselves from the table and went to their seperate classes. Not knowing their is a separate being observing from afar.

After school

Tzuyu's POV

"So how was your first day at school?" Dahyun asked.

"It was good." I smiled.

"Great, wanna head home?" Dahyun offered.

"Yeah, my place is not that far from here."

Chaeyoung didn't join in because she has a driver that pick her up after school. But, Dahyun was weirded at how fast the driver's schedule since she's always with Dahyun even after she's about to leave.

But Dahyun said that she just shrugged it off.

As we walk out of the premises, a certain male voice calls out to Dahyun. "Hey Dahyun, wait up!" We both turned and saw two men approaching us.

All we saw is Taehyung dragging an unbothered Jungkook.

He reached us panting while Jungkook just brushes off the dust that was collected on his blazer. "I thought that we are gonna go home together."