𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐡

You & mattia were having a study session. At least that's what you were trying to do, mattia was getting distracted every five seconds. This made you want to give up studying, but you both knew you had a science test coming up the following day.

"And quartz is found in what type of rock?" You asked him, your eyes on your study guide. He didn't reply, you asked again then looked up at him and he had his eyes closed, his head resting on his books.

"Mattia! Wake yo ass up right now." You said, he immediately woke up.

"The answer is 62!" He blurted, wiping drool from his mouth.

"We aren't doing math. Why can't you pay attentionnn?" You said dragging the n.

"Okay, fine baby i'll pay attention." He said, making you smile at the name.

You continued quizzing him, him getting some questions right and a lot wrong.

Once you stopped asking questions, looking through your material he kissed your cheek, then your forehead, then all over your face.

"Babyyy, i'm trying to study." You exclaimed.

"We've been studying for the past hour, let's take a break. Makeout with me or something." He pouted.

"But we really need to-" you said, interrupted by mattia kissing on your neck "We real- we really need to.. fuck mattia." You said breathing heavy, as he ducked on your neck.

"Yea, we do need to fuck." He said smirking.

"I meant, we need to study.."

"Are you sure about that?" Mattia said climbing on top of you, lowering himself so he could kiss you.  "I guess, it could wait." You said smiling a little.

He smirked, kissing your lips, to your chin, then to kissing your neck again. He sucked on it, finding your sweet spot making you moan a little. He then went back to your lips, him planting a soft kiss at first. Then, going back for more it got more heated, as your lips began moving in sync faster and faster. He grabbed your neck, choking you a lil as he continued to kiss you knowing damn well that was one of your weaknesses.

His hands slowly went down to your thigh, squeezing it a little before going over a little more. He started to unzip your jeans, when someone barged into the room. Mattia quickly hopped off of you and you adjusted yourself to make it look like you were reading.

"And the square root of 8 is 2!" Mattia said, making things even more obvious.

You looked up and saw kairi. "Were you two in here fucking?" He said noticing mattia was out of breath.

He then saw the hickey on your neck and ran his hand through his hair. "This happens to me every single time, why do I always walk into people fucking?" Kairi said making you and mattia laugh.

"We weren't fucking it was a study session dumbass." You said.

"Clearly not but i'll leave y'all to it. Imma watch tv." He said, and left the room to watch tv downstairs.

You both laughed, and looked at each other you climbed on top of him and you both started kissing.

"Mattia! Y/n, arent you two supposed to be studying?" His mom said coming into the room. You hopped off of him and sighed.

"Yeah, we were just taking a little break. Can you knock next time?" Mattia said.

"Can you not try to make a baby next time?" She joked making you smile.

"Oh, god mom we weren't-"

"Mkay, well kairi is downstairs by the way." She said leaving the room.

You two both looked at eachother. "Vibes ruined." you said. "Definitely." He said getting up to go downstairs with kairi.