chapter 13 old friends

It had been hours since Clint and Natasha had landed and shield has heard no reply from them. Mean while cap was questioning Brock but got no new information.

"Did you get anything?"Sam says as Steve leaves the room.

"Nothing that we dont already know"

They began walking down the hall when they bump into Fury.

"Sir" Steve says. "Captain we have a issue with agent Barton and agent Romanoff.  They are not responding to us and I have a feeling that the weapon is there". Steve's eyes widened and he began to panic "what sir we need to head there right away".

"Calm down Captain you have her number so phone her". Fury says

"That is a good idea I'll get on that right now" Steve says still uneasy.

Steve heads outside the building and Sam talks to Fury."you know sir he is really panicked about her" Sam says raising an eyebrow "I know" Fury replies not even looking at Sam.

"We need to head there if he cant if she doesn't pick up" Sam says now raising both eyebrows in a serious tone.

And all Fury says is "I know"

Steve then comes back in "okay she is not responding we will have go head there now" he still has a panicked voice but he tries to stay calm.

"Captain I dont think you give the orders around here I think that responsibility goes to me" Fury says pissed off.

"Sir I know you are the leader her but this is very personal to me we need to act quickly and bring our best agents right now".

Fury was about to speak but Sam cuts him off "Sir listen to the captain".

Fury looks at Sam disappointed and then looks at Steve disappointed "fine then Captain what do you purpose we do".

Then the helicarrier is taking lift off and Clint and Natasha are both tried to chairs in a room when they finally come around.

"What the hell" Natasha says as she looks up to see a man with a metal arm with long hair goggles along with a mask around his face.

Clint then speaks "who are you?"

The man says nothing for minutes he just stands there and Natasha and Clint wait for an answer.

"I'm the winter soldier" he speaks in a low intimidating voice.

"What do you want?" Natasha asks.

"I want shield destroyed and the Captain dead.

"What do you want with the captain?" Clint asks nervously as he begins to sweat.

The winter soldier takes off his mask and goggles." He was like an older brother to me".

Natasha immediately realises who it is as she remember Steve calling him like a younger brother to him. "Bucky Barnes". She looks up in horror to see what Bucky has become.

"How do you know" Bucky asks.

"I'm very good friends with Steve" she says giving him a death glare.

"You dont scare me little lady" Bucky says pointing a pistol at her head.

"Trust me she may be no Captain america but she can still hurt you" Clint says with a smirk on his face.

"Well I'm very much like Captain america I have half the super soldier serum as hydra tried to recreate but we could only get half but still it makes me a machine" Bucky says with a smirk appearing on his face destroying Clint smirk.

"Steve Roger's will still kick your ass" Natasha adds

The winter soldier looks at her and then holds her by her neck "go on kill me you will just want to piss him off more" Nat adds with a smirk now appearing on her face.

The winter soldier lets go and puts his goggles and mask back in "Steve wont find either if you as he will be dead before then". Bucky levaes the room leaving her and Clint all by them sleves.

Back at the sheild base Steve is in the Fury office with all the other people for the mission they are about to go on. Fury and Sam are there along with agent Coulson, agent Nesson, agent Hill, Rhodes and Tony they all have there suits on prepared for th mission.

"Alright I'm going to give you your teams and missions". Steve says in a firm voice.

"Tony and James you two will take out and air attackers and any artillery dont let anything get off that helicarrier we main not know what it is but I think we can all presume it will have artillery". "That will not be a problem Captain it will be done in no time right Rhodes" Tony looks at Rhodes waiting for a answer and Rhodes nods.

"Sam you will need to take down any ground soldiers you see". "I can do that Cap" Sam says.

"Fury you will have a rescue helicopter for anyone captured and Coulson, Nesson and Hill you will take out all the attackers inside and remeber you 3 stay together".

"What about you Tony says raising an eyebrow".

"I will look for Nat and Clint aswell as taking out hydra soldiers aswell" Steve says clenching his fists. " oh and Sam that reminds me do you have the bombs and the detonator". "Yes I do cap" Sam says with a grin.

"Good so we all know what we need to do" Steve gives them all a reassuring smile as they head out to the quinjet.

Fury gets in the helicopter.
Tony, Sam and Rhodes just fly in there suits and agent Hill and agent Coulson piolet the quinjet as Steve and agent Nesson get in the back as they all take off.

They fly for about 25 minutes and when they finally arrive they are in shock.

"Holy shit" Fury says to him self.

"I hope you brought alot of bombs Sam" Tony says with a slightly worried expression.

They all look to see the helicarrier flying in the sky and it is alot bigger then they expected.
------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed chapter 13.
Chapter 14 will come out soon which is second till last and also side note the last word if this story once the 1000th word in the chapter so it is exactly 1000 words.