chapter 7 iron men

All of the agents head down to a big open room mainly used for jogging and running and in there were 2 men both of them wearing iron suits. Steve had never seen anything like it a suit very a advanced almost like the future but then again everything was like the future for Steve.

"Ah finally you got hear Fury you took so long that I was going to fall asleep in the suit" Tony says with a smirk on his face and his arms crossed Rhodes then walked next to him. Alright this pur agents this is agent Coulson, agent Hill, agent Nesson, agent Barton, agent Wilson, agent Romanoff and of course the captain.

Tony looks over at Steve "oh look it's the capcicle himself" Steve just looks back at him with a glare. Tony then walks over to Steve "my dad knew you he made you this unyielding flag".

Steve then whispers in Natasha's ear "what does unyielding mean" he says in a very confused voice she speaks back "he is basically saying your strong.

"Hey spangled I'm talking to you so if your done talking to your girlfriend can you reply" Tony says with a big smirk on his face "sorry, I did know your dad he was nice" Steve says with a smile at the end. "He was a shit" Tony quickly replies with in a snarky low voice.

James then started greeting the rest of the agents Steve thought in his head he seemed alot kinder then Tony and also had a similar interest as Steve. He gets over to him as Tony greets the rest of the agents and Rhodes shakes Steve hand and in a excited voice says  "it's an honour really to meet you captain" Steve gives him a smile and says "Steve is fine and it's great to meet you too so what's your name again?" Steve raises an eyebrow.

"Its james Rhodes" Rhodes says with a big grin on his face "I'm actually a patriot myself I worked in the army for 15 years" Steve looked at him "that's impressive that's more then double my time".

"Alright enough chit chat" Tony says shouting "I think it is about time you have a break as I hear you all have a break tomrrow so I thought we could have a beach party" Steve raises an eyebrow and Fury quickly mentions in a sturn voice "some of then dont have the day of tomrrow Stark agent coulson agent Nesson and agent Hill all have to work" then I'll just take the ones who arent working" Tony says in a demanding voice facing Fury "fine they can do whatever they mother fucking want I dont care" Fury says in a very snarky voice.

Tony then walks over to the 4 "so what do you think you up for it" Barton and Sam are up for it so Tony then turns to Steve and Natasha "what about you 2 lovebirds" Natahda quickly mentions "were not love birds just we work together and beach parties arent really my thing" Steve then adds "yeah I dont really want to get recognized".

Tony looks at then both "there wont be that many people there just 10 others come on" neither of them say a word.

"If your not lovebirds then prove come with us because if your both here im fine with telling the media Captain america has a girlfriend".

Steve looks at Tony with a annoyed expression.

"Fine" Natasha states with Steve turning and looking at her with wide eyes.

"Now were talking" Tony says with clear excitement in his voice. "What do you say fossil you want to come with" Sam turns to Steve and says come on cap it might be fun" after a small bit if hesitation he finally says "okay".

"YES" Tony shouts with excitement the ladies will love you Steve looks at Tony with an annoyed expression again. Tony then states "it is at 6:00pm tomrrow at the nearby beach dont be late".

Finally after the day is over Steve heads back to his room and heads to bed.

It Saturday 23rd May 2005 at 5:50pm Steve rides his motorbike over there and parks and he realises that there is alot more then 10 people as there is about 30 cars. Steve heads to a chaing room and gets changed into some blue swimming shorts.