Chapter 01 : Boop...

18-04-2020

A/N: Hello readers! Ahh this will be my very first story and I really hope you enjoy. This include lots of fluff I guess... 

Good vibes at least especially these days... *sigh*

I'll also apologize if my grammar is wrong... English is not my first language so I'm sorry (I'm trying my best ^^').

Rogue sighed as he walk with his fiance, Sting, watching as the two Fairy Tail mage; Natsu Dragneel and Gray Fullbuster as they clash of with each other in their way to the cave the client told them. As he watch the two in annoyance, he wondered why these two idiots were with them. And how they were actually a couple...

Sting chuckled as he pulled the Shadow Dragon Slayer close to him, nuzzling his cheek. "Don't worry babe," Rogue huffed. He just want to have a mission with his bumble-bee alone. He never expected those two to come. Rogue chewed the inside of his cheeks as they near the cave. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Seriously? Now they're hugging," Rogue pinched the bridge of his nose as he watches the two mage hug and make-out after they finished their mission. Seriously, those two almost got them all in to trouble for strangling each other's throat in the middle of the fight. Sting grinned. "Don't worry, hun," he wrap his arm around Rogue's waist and gave the raven haired mage a kiss on his cheek. "We'll cuddle when we get home," he winked earning a small smile from Rogue

Rogue chuckles as Sting nuzzle his nose with his own to ease the heat Rogue's head for dealing with the two mages. As a reward though, they got tons of jewel that are pretty much enough for them to share and a mirror...?! "Huh? Why did he give us a mirror?" Rogue asked as it suddenly popped in his head why would a client give them a mirror as a reward? I would understand if I were Yukino or Minerva since they're both women but why give men a mirror that sure looks like 

Sting snorted. "It's part of the reward, dunce," I know that and―!!! "Who are are you calling a dunce?!"

"Hey, what's going on?" Natsu got in between the couple before the two start a fight. "Sting that's not very―ooooo~ what's that?" Rogue rolled his eyes. 

"It's obviously a mirror, Natsu," he held out to the annoying Fire mage to see. Natsu scoffed. "I know that but―" Natsu blinked and started inspecting himself. Gray sure did left tons of marks on his neck. Lucky him he had a scarf to hide it. 

Rogue blinked and noticed the mirror sure look fancy as he  examine its structure. For some reason, he knew he had seen this in one of the books he read. But where?

Gray raised an eyebrow as he crossed his arms, watching his idiotic boyfriend. "What the hell are you doing flame-brain?" The name irks the Fire Dragon Slayer. 

"Shut it Ice-princess―" he was cut when a flash of light flashed from the mirror. The four of them winced. Natsu gawked as he felt pain rack his body. Rogue dropped the mirror as he crouched; an immense pain surge through him. 

The light vanished. 

Gray blinked a few times to adjust his vision. Sting recovered fast since he is immune to it but as a human too, he blinked his eyes a few times. They gasped when their boyfriends were nowhere to be seen.

"Rogue!"

"Natsu!" The two yelled. 

They hissed when they heard two loud wails. They looked down and there they saw to infants on the ground. One wearing a yellow onesie and the other one wearing a light blue one. 

Sting picked up the little raven with the light blue onesie who is still crying. "Rogue?!"

Gray stared at the two and to the pinkette in bewilderment. He shakily picked the pinkette and inspect him. "Natsu?!"

The two infants continued to cry making Gray and (especially) Sting winced. Shit! What am I gonna do?

Sting looked at the infant in his arms and smiled. Cuteee~ He started rocking the little one to calm him down all the while tossing him lightly, attempting to at least cheer the little infant up. "It's alright Rogue-kun~ I got you." the infant gazed at him with his big red eye and tear stained face. He immediately calm down as sniffle.

Gary groaned as he is now having a hard time calming baby Natsu down. Gosh, this ash-breath is a pain in the ass even when he's little. He tried the technique Sting did to Rogue but Natsu won't budge. "I guess we should return to out guild and find out how to turn them back to normal..." he said, tucking Natsu in one arm and taking the now broken mirror with him, tucking it in his backpack. 

Sting nodded. He looked at his now adorable baby boyfriend who settled in his arms and began toying with the fur of his vest. Sting chuckled and caressed the puffy cheek as he kissed it which earn him a squeak from the raven. "We should go," Rogue stuck his tongue out as he giggled. 

Gray grumbled, wishing Natsu would stop crying already and it hit him when he remembered Natsu's favorite hobby. "I'm guessing you're hungry," Natsu looked at him with sad eyes as if telling him 'yes!' Perhaps if he feed this little booger, he'll stop blowing his ears.. Gray sighed. "Fine we'll get something to eat," Gray faced Sting who is now playing with Rogue's now puffy cheek, lightly biting it which tickled the raven. Seriously he never thought Rogue will be this adorable when he is little; Sting thought as he continue his assault. 

"I guess I'll see you guys later," Gray said as he took off and went back to Fairy Tail. 

A/N: I just thought why not Sting instead of Rogue since both of them are... Idk but I can't use the word "idiots" at those two because I think it's a strong word to describe them like that but I hope you know what I mean... 

Well, I got this idea why not Rogue for a change though... 

Wonder how our beloved Sting will handle this other side of Rogue since for sure they don't know each other when they're... little... like 'little' you know... before the dragons or the whole time travel to 400 years future so... and Sting knows Rogue when they were young. Calm, quiet and that but not when they were REALLY little...

I hope you guys know what I mean... (Why do I feel like it's so hard to explain things like my brain had tons of ideas and when I let it out it is like... 1/4 of what I have in my head arghh)

But like Sting, I love Rogue too... and Gray and Natsu and everyone =DDDDD