"Y-yes exactly." All Might said. "But young L/n was right to go all out. Even if it's not real, it is training for the real thing. You have to be prepared to even fight your family if necessary."

I didn't quite pay attention to the other fights. After all of that we were permitted to go, but again had to pick up something in the classroom.

"You did well, Izuku." I said as we walked back to class.

"You think? You did way better though!"

"I lost control. It won't happen again."

"What did she say what got you so annoyed."

I told him what she said and he looked disturbed.

"But...she doesn't even know you."

"Even if she did I would've been grossed out. I dislike everyone apart from you and Inko."

"I'm glad." Izuku smiled happily.

"Uh...sure."

We were just about the last ones in the classroom apart from Amamiya, Todoroki, Kacchan and Mineta. We were all in our school uniforms again and that's when I noticed Amamiya shortened her skirt.

"L/n, I want to talk to you again." Sensei said.

Immediately Amamiya was behind me. She grabbed me arm, squeezing it to her boobs. All I could think was 'gross' and 'let me the fuck go'.

"Aizawa-sensei? Is this about the fight? It's okay! It's not his fault!" She said in a childish tone.

I ripped my arm away from her and stood behind sensei. I glared at her in annoyance.

"Don't touch me!" I said.

"Huh? But why not?"

"Amamiya, this isn't about the fight."

"Then! Is there something I can do? I can stay with you!"

"Absolutely not." I said, knowing it was probably about my past.

Mineta decided this fuss was a good time to peek under Amamiya's skirt. She gasped and turned towards him.

"Only L/n-kun can touch me, you pervert!" She shrieked and slapped Mineta across the face.

Even though Mineta deserved it, Amamiya just shouldn't have shortened her skirt.

"Amamiya, please don't slap your classmates and Mineta..."

Sensei looked scary, going from their expressions. Mineta ran away crying and apologizing and Amamiya quickly left too.

"Izuku, you can leave. I wouldn't want you to have to wait for me." I said.

Izuku nodded reluctantly. Izuku invited Todoroki to walk with him and to my surprise, and Izuku's, Todoroki accepted. They went out the door, but Kacchan stayed.

"Bakugou." Sensei said.

"What? I already know everything anyways."

"He does?" Sensei questioned me.

"Not my fault. He was eavesdropping."

Sensei sighed, but agreed nonetheless. I sat down on the desk closest to me(yes, ON the desk).

"What did you want to talk about, sensei?"

"Your parents. Tell me about them."

"Okay...they were kind people. My mom had h/c hair and my dad had auburn hair. Mom also had freckles and both had e/c eyes. They cared a lot for me. Gave me a lot, from toys to love. They always told me I was their angel and that they'd always protect me. Then, on my sixth birthday it changed." I inhaled and exhaled heavily. "They hurt me and ignored me. Told me I was too old. Then, they sold me to those researchers. Millions, they got."

"Okay, do you know where they live?"

"If they still live where they used to, then yes." I replied. "Why do you ask?"

"I want to pay a visit to them. With you, of course."

"...no."

"Why not?" Sensei sighed.

"I don't want to see them again."

"Not even your little sister?"

"My what?"

"Yes, Kimiko. She turned six yesterday, you know?"(Ki=valuable, mi=beautiful(Kimi=noble, lord), ko=child)

That hit me like a truck. A week. We had a week at most. It was a week after my birthday at least.

"...only for her."

We were permitted to leave. Kacchan and I walked in silence until he finally spoke up.

"I'm going with you."

"Where?"

"Your parents."

"I'd rather you not."

"Why not? Scared I'll get hurt?" He taunted.

"Not even close. It's just...I'll probably freak out when I see them and not in the right way."

"Hm? But that'd be fun to see!" He laughed.

"Ugh, do whatever you want."