Chapter 20

His shoulder

Chapter 20

I closed my eyes as the spotlight direct in to my face . I never expected this kind of attention and i'll never dream of it . I only wanted a simple and a private life . My life perfect before that girl came in our cristan life. She ruin everything about us. She changed him and the worst part is she made her cry , she hurt him . The person that i treasure the most .

I already made a desicion but the thing is Cristan had her own life and i can't control him . I dont want. But i'm promised , i will never leave him alone. No matter what . I'll stay in his side and wait for him to realize everything. So i'll end up waiting again. Again and again...

So here i am standing of front of many people . They are shouting my name like i'm the most special person in the earth but they wrong , they don't know anything about me . How unlucky i am. Unlucky to be a one-sided.

After of five songs , i face them all. All of the people wants my attention. Really ? My attention ? Or they only want to take a picture of me and post in social media here and there , talk everywhere . They never get tired. Take a picture and post it on facebook so they can get a so many likes and reactors and start a conversation about me in the comment box.

I know about that world is. I know very well.

Someone asked me if i want to be an artist but i decline cause im not really interested they even offer me a three differents commercial. I sighed . To much stress for today.

I was in the middle of fixing my thing when cavley called my name . I was a kind of shock because it is the first time he talk to me again after the month of avoiding my glance .

" Pwede ba tayong mag usap ?" nag aalangang tanong niya , nakangiting tumango ako. Finally !

" Are you okay ?" tanong ko sa kanya ng mapansing ginulo niya ang kanyang buhok. Napahilamos siya ng mukha.

" I'm confused tam !" I smiled . I know. Binuka niya ang kanyang labi at tinikom uli ito. Bumuntong hininga ako.

" May ibang babaeng gumugulo sa isip mo ?"

" Y- Yeah , but i really like you tam but she's too irratating ! She always flash on my mind . I always thinking about her. ! Damn !" ginulo niya pa ang buhok niya , namumula narin ang buo niyang mukha. " Pakiramdam ko ginayuma niya ako , hindi ko ginusto to ." may pagmamakaawang sabi niya napailing ako.

" Do you really like me ?"

" Yes !"

I sigh.

" About that girl . Do you really hate her ?"

" Yes like hell !"

" Are you happy if you see her ?"

" Yes ?"

" You can't look direct into her eyes ?"

" Yeah ..." sagot niya. Mas lalo akong napangiti.

" You love her."

He stilled.

" What ?" di makapaniwalang tanong niya.

" How about seeing her with another man ?"

" Why do you need to asked that ?!" napatawa ako.

" Why you looks so annoyed ?"

" Because that question is so annoying !" tumaas ang kilay ko.

" The question or the fact ?"

Napakunot siya ng noo. " What are you talking about ?. tumayo ako at lumapit sa kanya at tinapik siya sa balikat.