17. (Happy ending)

Two months later...

"Tangyi ! Arrange the tables.." Shaofei quickly shouted at his husband who was doing his work lazily.

"Fold it properly...ediot" Shaofei said snatching the napkin from Tangyi and neatly folding it before keeping it inside the box.

Tangyi smiled and look at his husband attentively.
His tight jaw and angry expression was making him more handsome.

Tangyi went inside the counter before coming back with a chocolate colour apron which have a name engraved on it beautifully.

WIFE.

Tangyi went over to his baby before moving close to his back.
Shaofei sensed it. His rage becoming even worse.

"What the hell are you doing here-"

"Don't move" Tangyi said and slowly tied the apron to Shaofei purposely letting his fingers to come in contact with Shaofei's skin. After he is done. Tangyi  slowly gave a kiss on the other person's exposed milky white neck.

Shaofei turned around and look at his husband in frustration.

"Tangyi why are you messing around.."

"I'm not..I'm just tying this apron and gave you a little kiss.." Tangyi said and raised his eyebrows.

"Tangyi..." Shaofei suddenly hold Tangyi's hand and looked at him pleadingly.

The older just smiled and gave a little kiss on Shaofei's forehead.
"I know you're nervous...but look we have sacrificed everything for this...This is our happiness..isn't it" He said so tenderly that made Shaofei to nod and smile.

Two months had passed...since those cruel incidence. Mike was arrested. Johnny Wu was transferred to central Jail and was given a lifetime imprisonment but Shaofei didn't forgot to tell him that it was not actually his husband who had cut his fingers.

After that Shaofei thought clearly and at last he decided to resign from his job. They sold their house and settled in a small beautiful cottage near the hillside far from the city and build a cafe. That was Tangyi's dream and now it's his dream too.

And today is they are decorating   their cafe which will be open soon and Shaofei was nervous that things will go wrong and their business wouldn't last wrong.

"Ok! Zhaozi and Jack will be here soon...Let's work together hard hmm.." Tangyi said pressing their forheads together.

Shaofei's body relaxed. He feel more confident now. Yes! This is their happiness from now on.

Soon Zhaozi and Jack also arrived and help them.

"What would be the name of this place anyway? " Zhaozi asked suddenly looking up at the entrance door and then only Shaofei's eyes widen. They really haven't thought about it.

"Tangyi!" He quickly called his husband.

"Tangyi! We really haven't thought about the name did we?"

Tangyi smiled looking at Shaofei's anxious face.
He is really perfect. He looks so good even when he is in mess.

"Shall we keep it as "Two husband".." Tangyi recommended.

Shaofei "..."

"Or...S and T" Tangyi kept sying various useless name until he felt a hard smack on his face.
He stare at Shaofei before slowly rubbing his own cheek.

"Can't you just tell me to be silent?"

"Seriously Tangyi...you're still getting time to make jokes" Shaofei said and attempted to walk away but Tangyi hugged him from behind.