16.

It was probably midnight when Shaofei opened his eyes. He slowly looked around aware of the surrounding his heart suddenly felt calm. He was in their bedroom. The familiar scent lingered throughout the room but Shaofei didn't spotted  the owner of it.

Shaofei get out of the warm blanket and flinched when his feet touched the cold floor. He quickly get back on the bed and looked around helplessly.

"Do you want to go to the toilet?" Shaofei heard a soft voice suddenly and then he saw him. Tangyi was standing on the door carrying a slipper and after sometime came to him and kept the slipper down on the floor.

"Here! Put it on" Tangyi said calmly smiling.

But it only caused the other person's heart to ache painfully.
Droplet of tears finally stream down on Shaofei's cheek.

"Not going?"

Shaofei shook his head.
He slowly cupped Tangyi's cheek with his trembling hands and made him to look directly at him.

Tangyi slowly put his palms over Shaofei's hand and smiled.

"Why are you crying?" He whispered but the younger just began to cry harder.

"Look! Who is crying? Are you an Officer or not? Tell me. Tell me" Tangyi said wiping away his tears. But inside he could also feel those millions of emotions inside himself which he is hiding from his husband. There are lots of things to catch up. But he simply just tried to put those emotions away. He doesn't want to think about past again. It was too cruel. 

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry" Shaofei chocked out.

Tangyi connected their forheads and after sometime they kissed. Sparks of electricity flying throughout their body. The pain of missing the flavour of each other's lips so much seems to be enduring now.

Tangyi bite Shaofei's lower lips. The soft passionate kiss now turned into harsh and aggressive yet full of love. They both pulled away to swallow a breath looking hungrily at each other's eyes. Shaofei's dreamy eyes made Tangyi to want more. It made him the urge to feel every inch of the younger's body.

Tangyi pushed Shaofei on the bed getting on top of him and immediately attacking his lips and neck leaving his beautiful love bites.

Shaofei suddenly held Tangyi's hair and made him to look at him.
Tangyi looked at him with his  eyes full with love and lust.

"Do you hate me?" Shaofei whispered and in response Tangyi attacked his lips and chin again.

"Do you think you would be here if I hate you? Shaofei my feelings towards you is very strong..You need to know it. Even if you push me away a million times. I would still be at your doorstep"

Shaofei couldn't hold it anymore. He quickly grabbed Tangyi's shirt and pulled it off.

"Shaofei...I missed you so much"

Tangyi kept repeating it as he kissed the smaller person from his chest to lower abdomen giving different kinds of pleasure.

Shaofei just moaned in return and it aroused the other person even more.

After sometime all their clothes remained scattered on the floor as they continue to made love. All these month they have missed each other so much.

The feeling of staying away from each other is something that they both cannot take it and they knew it from the start.

Tangyi started to trust harder into Shaofei as the room filled up with Shaofei's moan and pleads to go harder.

After two hours they were lying on the bed. Shaofei was in Tangyi's tight embrace.

The older lovingly played with his soft black locks.

"Did-Did he really attacked you?" Shaofei suddenly said remembering Mike's words and quickly attempted to look at Tangyi's back but Tangyi stopped him.

"Nonsense! Who told you that? No one attacked me" Tangyi lied. He doesn't want to worry him anymore and since the scar is almost gone.

"Are you lying? Let me take a look" Shaofei widen his eyes.

"I'm alive. Aren't you happy?" Tangyi said faking an anger.

"I'll see it anyway.. later" The younger said placing his head on Tangyi's chest again.

"I'm sorry again" Shaofei mumbled and gained a slight hit from Tangyi making him to groaned.

"What about you make a very tasty dinner and I'll forgive you?"
Tangyi asked.

Shaofei giggled.
"Then I'm serving you tonight Husband"

"Say that again" Tangyi said with much interest. The 'husband' word sounds more beautiful from Shaofei's mouth.

Shaofei looked at him puzzled.
"What?"

"Call me husband again"

Shaofei stuck out his tongue at the older and refused to say it.

Tangyi looked at him with his temporary  anger.

Then Shaofei slowly kissed his chin.
"I love you husband" he said seductively.

There's  only one chapter left for this story.😆