9.

Shaofei slowly opened his eye and he was surprisingly feeling well.

His eyes took time to focus on the surroundings and immediately he frowned. He was lying on a king size bed in an unfamiliar expensive room.

He touched his clothes. Someone changed his clothes into a comfortable white and blue colour night gown.

He looked around cluelessly.

"You're awake" an unfamiliar deep voice took him by surprise.

Shaofei found himself looking at a blonde man with multiple piercing and tattoos all over his neck and exposed chest. The man was breathtaking.

"Where am I? Who are you?" Shaofei asked sitting up ready to fight.

The man laughed.
"Relax..I'm not gonna do anything to you. You're in my villa and My name is Mike" The man winked at him.

"How did you got me here?" Shaofei asked again not trusting the stranger.

"You passed out in that abandoned house and I found you.." The man was constantly staring at Shaofei.

"What were you doing there?"

"Since that house was my grandparent's..I sometimes visit it"

"What's the day today?" Shaofei asked.

"Monday"

Shaofei's eyes widen.
Monday.

And he went to that house on friday.

Tangyi must be- Then he stopped as soon as Tangyi's thought hits him.

Everything came back floating in his eyes. That was the reason why Tangyi didn't even flinched when he told him about Johnny wu. He fucking did it.

Tears started to stream down on his cheeks without his control.

"Hey!" The blonde man slowly made him sit and took a tissue paper was about to wipe his tears when Shaofei stopped him.

"I can do it myself..Thank you for taking care of me..Now please give me my clothes back"

"Sure" Mike said before opening a closet and taking out Shaofei's clothes.

Shaofei began to wear his clothes ignoring the stare from the another man.

"Is it yours too? " Mike asked bringing the chain infront of the officer.

Shaofei quickly snatched it from him and kept it in his pocket.

"Bye" He said.

Mike smiled and waved his hand.
"Feel free to call me whenever you want..My card is in your pocket" he said.

Shaofei nodded before walking out of the room and then he realised, he really don't know the way. He was somewhere very far from his home.

"I'll drive you" Mike said from behind and Shaofei nodded.

It was a long drive and they reached Shaofei's home at 5 o'clock in the evening. The home lights were on and Shaofei was sure that Tangyi is at home.

"Thank you" Shaofei said and got out of the car before walking towards the home.

He took a deep breath before opening the door and immediately his eyes met Tangyi's red swollen one who was sitting on the couch.

He looked broken and exhausted.

Why did you do that Tangyi?

They stare at each other for few seconds. Shaofei looked down and kicked off his shoes.

Tangyi quickly walked towards him before hugging him harshly.

Shaofei slowly make himself free from Tangyi and walk towards the bedroom.

"Shaofei- care to explain?" Tangyi asked with his deep voice  following him.

Shaofei didn't said anything. He began to take off his shirt.

"Shaofei-" Tangyi caught his arms and pulled him towards himself.

"Tangyi stopped it.." Shaofei pushed him away but the older pulled him back.

"What's wrong hm?" Tangyi asked frustrated.

"You're asking me what's wrong..Where's that chain I gave to you?" Shaofei asked tearing up infront of his husband.

Tangyi stopped and began to think.
"Might be inside the box" he said slowly.

"Fuck you! Tangyi" Shaofei said shoving the chain on Tangyi's hand.

"How could you involved yourself in this type of crime. It's so cruel. You promised me..You promised me that you wouldn't do such things again" Shaofei broke down on his knee.

Tangyi was dumbfounded. He slowly kneeled down infront of his husband and cupped his face with his palm.

"Shaofei you really think that I did that?"

Shaofei pushed his hand away.

"I've trusted you enough Tangyi" Shaofei mumbled.

And Tangyi couldn't take it. His husband wasn't supporting him.

"Fine! Of course I did that..I did that. I cut his fingers. It was a pleasure to hear him screaming" Tangyi shouted standing up.

Shaofei looked at him strangely.

"Tangyi!"

"You wanted to hear that right?" Tangyi asked with shaky voice.

"Tangyi go! Go before I do something bad.." Shaofei said looking down.

Tangyi stood rooted on his spot.

"Go away!" Shaofei stood up and pushed him towards the door.

"Go away..I don't want to see you" he pushed him out of the door and closed it.

"Go somewhere...where I cannot find you" Shaofei cried. It was over.