Beast's mad love......

Start from the beginning

The Dark King sat with his most faithful man in the throne room. He sat on his recliner, rocking back and forth. Dravid had a book in his hand and he was continually turning the pages of the book.
"How to win a woman's heart. Chapter-17." Dravid said as he kept on gawking at the book. He traced his finger on the paper.
"Here it is, Lord." he yelped exuberant. The Dark King's face lightened up. Since the past few days he has been striving so hard to win his beauty's heart. He was faithfully doing everything printed in the book to make her fall in love with him. Howbeit sadly till now he wasn't blessed with success.
"What it is.?? " the Dark King asked in his accustomed husky and raspy voice. Dravid's lips moved in a manner as if they were inaudibly reading the words printed on the book.
"Yes, so. If you want to make a woman fall in love with you, than invite her for a romantic dinner. " Dravid read.
"So will she fall in love with me positively after that. " he asked. Dravid nodded. Meantime the alpha of the north-west pack entered. He bowed down to the Dark King. His eyes abruptly landed on the book.
"My Lord, I know I am not entitled to speak in front of you but trust me this book is disastrous. I followed everything written in the book to win my mate's heart but to no avail. Besides the author of this book died single. How can a man who had never been able to win a single woman's heart, can lecture the world on how to win the heart of a woman. " the alpha said. The Dark King glared at Dravid.
"You said it will work. " he said with gritted teeth. Dravid wiped the sweat beads from his forehead.
"At least we can try my Lord. Besides we don't have any other alternative. We have to follow the book until we lay our hands on the new one. " Dravid said, afraid. The Dark King nodded.
"Lord there is an empty territory between mine and alpha Parv's territory. So can we have that territory, we both will share half. " the alpha said hesitantly. The Dark King stared at him with his usual blank eyes. His cold, impassive face terrified the alpha.
"No you can't have that territory. " the Dark King declared. The alpha didn't had the courage to challenge his decision so he just nodded and egress out. The Dark King looked at Dravid.
"Order the slaves to arrange a romantic dinner for me and my queen. " the Dark King said. Dravid nodded. The Dark King sighed as he leaned back on the chair, folding his arms, lost in the thoughts of his beauty.
"My Lord, I have a question. " Dravid asked. The Dark King looked at him perplexed.
"Lord, who told you to enrage that sage. Now see what has become of you. You are literally wrapped around queen's little fingers. " Dravid said. The Dark King glared at him. Dravid darted outside prior to the Dark King could grapple his neck.

Sharanya was lying on the couch when she heard the sound of clicking of the door.

She looked at the door only to find her captor entering inside

She looked at the door only to find her captor entering inside. She looked at him scared. His eyes landed on her to find her laying on the couch. She looked beautiful as ever in that black gown.
"Hii. " he said in his husky voice. She looked down afraid. He came towards her.
"Don't want to talk to me. " he asked as he sat on his chesterfield chair, resting his leg on his right knee. She didn't look up.
"It's alright if you don't want to. " he said staring at her beauteous face. She stood up.
"You want to say something. " she asked softly as she proceeded towards the window. She stood near the window, gazing outside. He looked at her closely to find she was looking even more gorgeous than she already was. His beauty was doing nothing but increasing his libido. He was a werewolf and it was outright arduous for him to control his wild sexual desires. His lust for her was ever lasting. Everytime he looked at her seductive body, his beast wanted to come out and ravish her tempting little figure. His beast cannot forget the night they shared together, neither could he. Even though it wasn't a normal copulation as he had forced himself on her yet it was a coitus anyways. For his beast it was a way of lovemaking. His beast knows only one way of showing love and that it ravishing her tempting body either with her consent or with force.
"Yes I want to. " he replied as he gazed at her with his desperate and obsessed eyes. Howbeit his eyes travelled outside the window to see a few males passing by the castle. His hands balled into fists. Even though the males had not caught a glimpse of her yet he was furious. He just couldn't provide even a slightest opportunity to any male to catch even a glimpse of her. He dashed towards the window and pulled down all the drapes. The once illuminated room was now dull and partially gloomy. She looked at him agape.
"You will never pull up the curtains. Am I clear.!!! " he said a bit loudly scaring the poor girl. She nodded with tears. He closed his eyes and sighed as he realised what he did. He ne'er wanted to frighten her.
"I.......I....am sorry. " he said with a remorseful tone. Sharanya wiped her tears. He sighed.
"I have planned a dinner for both of us. Be ready at 8:00 pm. " he said. She nodded reluctantly. Even though she didn't wanted to have dinner with him but she didn't had any other alternative.