Trust Me

(JK POV)

I still couldn't belive that Sana-nuna was Yua.

I thought I had a crush on her...but now I feel like I don't. Or maybe I do, I don't really know.

I just know that we shouldn't be dating each other. I mean, our companies allow us to date, but it would just be really risky if the two of us were to start going out.

What am I saying? I don't even know if she feels the same way about me. I'm getting ahead of myself.

I don't think she would go out with me. Besides, she's older than me. Most girl's are attracted to guys their are or older than them. At least, I think.

Sana is a really nice person. I like her because she's nice to me, but judging by her personality, I have the right to believe that she's nice to everyone.

I still haven't told any of my hyungs about this. Maybe I should. Maybe they can give me some useful advice.

But who would be the best to ask...

I guess I could just ask all of them and see who gives me the best solution.

I decided to go in order starting from the leader, and then oldest to youngest.

I ask Namjoon-hyung without being too specific.

"I just don't know what to do." I tell him.

"Well..." he taps his index finger on his chin, "If I were you, I'd wait a bit and see how things go. If you feel like there's a high chance of her feeling the same way, then I'd say go for it."

I consider his words, "I'll think about it some more. Thanks, hyung."

Later that day, I went to talk to Jin-hyung.

I gave him the same spiel I gave to Namjoon before asking for his opinion.

"You're a very outgoing guy to begin with, JK. I think you should just do it. I mean, thousands of girls all over the world would die to go out with you. I think in this case, the odds are in your favor." Jin explains.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever you say, hyung. I'll give it some more thought, but thanks anyways."

I ask Yoongi-hyung later after work.

"Sounds like you really like this girl." He shrugs, "You could wait for her to make the first move, or you could do it yourself. If you like her that much, you should make the first move. Girls dig that."

I nod, "I'll think it through. Thanks, hyung."

I wait until the next day to ask Hobi-hyung. He always helps me out so I'm looking forward to what he has to say.

It was hard to catch him alone that day. I didn't want to ask him around the other guys because I didn't want them to know I asked all of them.

I finally caught him after dinner when he was lounging in his office.

"Hyung, can I ask you something real quick?" I asked.

"Of course! I'm all ears." He smiled, ready to listen.

I briefly explain my predicament to him.

"Mm..." He scratches his cheek, thinking to himself.

"It's okay if you don't have any tips. I just wanted to share my feelings with someone." I say.

"Well, I do have some tips," he moves in his chair, "Just be yourself. If this girl feels the same way, it'll show. You shouldn't have to change yourself for someone to like you, you get what I'm saying?"

I nod, "I understand, and you're right. I'll think about it some more. Thanks, hyung."

I started thinking about what everyone had already said. Maybe it was a good idea to ask of them. All of their advice combined seemed to open up my mind a bit.

Even if their advice helped me, I still decided to ask Jimin and Tae for their input.

"Just do what you do best." Jimin told me, "I bet that she already has feelings for you if what you said is true."

"Just go for it! I'll be rooting for you." Tae says, "If it doesn't work out, I'm sure you can still be friends with her."

After finally listening to everyone's thoughts, I sit down and start to think about my own.

Am I really ready to do this?

Am I really ready to commit to a relationship right now if things go through?

What am I going to say if she doesn't feel the same?

I feel like this is the whole 'mystery friend' thing all over again.

(SN POV)

I found it really funny that I had been talking to Jungkook that entire time.

The entire time we were texting, I hadn't told anyone about it, but now I think it's way too funny not to tell anyone.

I tell Momo and Mina one day while we were hanging out together.

"How did you not know?" Momo asks after I explained the whole story.

"Yeah...he has a very distinct personality." Mina adds.

"Well I wasn't thinking about it then." I say, "But now when I do, it's completely obvious."

"I thought you two were already friends before that?" Mina asks.

"We were. We're friends with all of BTS, right? But we never talk like that with them. It's like a different kind of friend." I explain.

I realize that we have been friends with BTS for over a year now, but we were never really close.

We were definitely familiar with each other, but whenever we interacted, it was always formal and composed. I guess that's because we only ever interacted while we were working.

And besides, I've been on the internet. When we interact with guys, a lot of people assume that we're dating them, or they "ship" us and want us to date each other.

But it wasn't like that with them.

Wasn't.