Wedding Dress

A/N: As per sipnalita's request, you are going to be Percy's sibling in this one shot. You are also already Leo's girlfriend. Sorry this took so long to get out! The reason is that I lost a bet to a friend, so now I owe her three chapters on my other book, The Shadow's Girl (go check it out if you have time) and I've been working on that. So once again, I am so sorry for the delay.

Next: Wrong Boy (Request)
Words: 1013
Warnings: Fighting (nothing too gory) and a slight swear word.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Y/N's POV

"Percy!" I shouted as I sprinted across the ground towards the sparring arena. "Percy!"

"Woah!" Percy exclaims when he sees what I'm wearing. "Where did you find that!"

"Oh this," I swish around in the fancy wedding dress I'm wearing. "I found it in the Aphrodite cabin. Where else?"

"Fair enough." Percy nodded at my logic. "You are aware that we're supposed to be sparring now?"

"Yep!" I replied enthusiastically, beginning to make my way down to the arena entrance.

"And you're in a wedding dress." Percy elaborated further as he followed behind me, speaking like he was explaining simple math to a child.

"Yep!" I answered with equal energy to last time.

"Aren't you gonna take it off?" Percy finally questioned.

"Nope!" I smiled, beginning to make my way to the middle of the battle practice area.

"What?" Percy drew a blank.

"I'm booooored!" I exclaimed as I turned around to face Percy, now satisfied with my position.

"Ookaaay." Percy drew the word out with his hand resting on the hilt of his sword still unsure whether he should do this or not.

"And how about we place some dares to spice it up a little bit." I gave a cheeky grin knowing that the challenging look in my eyes was one that Percy would be unable to refuse.

"Fine." Percy agreed with a sigh followed by a small smile.

"How about the loser does whatever the winner wants for a day!" I announced with a beaming smile.

"Sure." Percy nodded. "I don't see why not. I reckon I could have a lot of fun with that."

"Challenge accepted." I replied with a smirk before launching myself at my brother and beginning the duel.

___- - -___

Third Person POV

Leo followed his Activities Director towards the practice arena, the sound of swords clashing against each other ringing through the air.

"Aren't Y/N and Percy practicing around about now?" Leo asked casually striking up a conversation while also ascertaining the whereabouts of his girlfriend.

"That is correct." Chiron replies, not letting on that he knows exactly why the boy was asking that question. They continue in silence until the arena finally comes in to view. And that's when they saw it. Two of the oldest demigods at camp swinging pointed pieces of metal at one another and bickering like children. But that's not what made them stop in their tracks. No. It was was the fact that one of them was dressed up to attend her wedding.

"Oh my gods." Leo muttered before spinning on Chiron and exclaiming. "Is that Y/N!?"

"Yeah." Chiron answered before giving a cheeky grin. "And wearing a wedding dress. Is there something you're not telling me Leo?"

"What do you mean?" Leo asked absentmindedly watching his girlfriend kick her brother's ass.

"I mean-" Chiron leaned in. "-is somebody getting married?"

"W-w-what?!" Leo finally understood and a huge blush filled his face, which he attempted to cover with his hands. "I-I d-don't know wh-what you're t-talking abo-out!"

"Hmm riiiiight." Chiron drew the word out before turning to the two demigods that had been there for as long as the other. "HEY Y/N!"

"Yeah!" Y/N shouted in reply, continuing to dodge and counter-attack Percy's strokes.

"Why are you wearing a wedding dress?!" Chiron shouts back.

"You'll never know when you need to fight in a dress." Was her simple yet cocky reply.

In his flustered state, Leo yells without thinking, "But why would you need to fight at our wedding?"

The second the words left the boy's mouth he, Percy and Chiron all froze, colour quickly draining from the short Latino's face.

"Your WHAT?!" Percy shouted as he stopped mid-swing. Y/N took advantage of this lapse in his concentration and swung her blade so that the flare would hit the side of his head.

"Hah!" The Y/H/C haired girl cheered at the success and spoke with a smug expression on her face. "I win! That means you've got to obey me for a whole day!"

"Repeat that to my face, Leo!" Percy continued to shout at his sister's boyfriend, completely unfazed by Y/N who, upon realising she was being ignored, had begun to repeatedly whack him in the head with her sword to try to get his attention.

"Ha!" Y/N gave a short bark of laughter at her brother's exclamation. "Bold of you to assume he could say anything at all."

Looking over at the stuttering mess you call your boyfriend it was clear to anyone that it would be a while before he could even speak proper words, let alone string together coherent sentences.

"STILL!" Percy shouted before diving into a long string of loud complaints.

Chiron just sighed and began to bring the peace back.
It took a few minutes, but Chiron finally managed to get Percy to stop yelling and some colour to return to Leo's face. But finally, finally, everyone seemed to calm down. And just as Chiron let out a breath I'd relief Y/N gave the biggest smirk she could and opened her mouth.

"So," Y/N began, looking deep into the Chiron's broken eyes that begged for mercy. "When's the wedding?" Then she sat back and watched as the chaos ensued.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A/N: Sorry if this wasn't exactly what you wanted and that the ending was so bad. I just didn't know how to cut it off.
~ACW