Chapter 1

"Kenma san! Can you to- No way." Lev asked Kenma but was cut off by the said boy as he turned and walked away and sat on a corner, resting.

He sighed, he wasn't offended or anything since he was used to it. He knew he didn't have much luck but it was worth a try.

He was starving anyways and he couldn't wait for that Kutsudon dinner.

"Oi Lev! If you're that desperate to practice then practice your receives! You're terrible at it!" An angry libero said.

"A-ah! Gotta go Yaku-san!" Lev said in a panic since he did not want to go through hell.

Kuroo and the others looked at him snickering as he ran as fast as he could out of the gym.

"Look at him go." Kuroo snickers as Kenma sighed, tired with all the shenanigans.

————————
"Uncle Viktor, Yuuri! I'm home." Lev called out excitedly as he went to the living room funding for the couple.

"Ah! Uncle Viktor, Yuuri! Didn't I ask for you both to at least do things like that in private?" Lev screeched embarrassed as he walked in on his uncles making out.

"Eh? Lyovochka! You're back." Victor greeted happily as he jumped on the tall boy.

"Uncle Yuuriiii are the Katsudons ready?" Lev whined as he tried to escape Viktor's hug.

"Yeah, let me get you a serving Lev." Yuuri said as he quickly went of the kitchen.

"OI! WHAT'S WITH ALL THE NOISE!?" A loud voice that came from upstairs yelled in anger.

"Ah, Yura you're back early?" Lev looked up as he saw a grumpy Yuri.

" Potya was hungry." He replied briefly.

" Oh Yurio, do you want to eat as well?" Yuuri questioned as he poked his head from the kitchen.

"Make it 2 bowls Katsudon, I'm hungry." Yurio grumbled.

As they ate dinner, Yuuri started the conversation.

"So Lev, I heard you're going to the Spring Interhigh, congrats." Yuuri said softly smiling.

"Thanks! We are qualified to be the representatives and we'll be playing in a week." Lev responded excitedly.

"Are you even good in that sport? Basketball?" Yurio questioned.

"It's volleyball! and I'm going to be the ace!" Lev responded having a one sided argument with Yurio.

"Whatever ya say." Yurio mumbles as he gobbled up meal while Lev sulks as the married couple laugh at their silliness, the table was bright and lively that night.

————————————

Practice was as rigorous as ever and Lev was just getting started. His body was heating up from the adrenaline when it was put to a halt by one of the coaches calling him.

"Lev! Your uncles are here!" Lev was surprised but he went anyways. The players looked in curiosity and watched Lev approached his uncle.

"Uncle Viktor, Yuuri is there something wrong?" Lev asked.

"Lev..." Viktor looked at him and said his name softly as he held his shoulder.

Lev was shocked and nervous, Viktor never really refers to him as his name unless he was dead serious.

"Lev, someone here wanted to talk to you." Yuuri said nervously as he stepped aside seeing a familiar face.

"M-mom"