Best Birthday Ever

It was your birthday and your boyfriend, Nath had just come round.

"Hey!" You reached over and hugged each other.

"Hey, Babe. Here." He handed you a box, it felt quite heavy. "Open it!" You did as you were told and took the lid off. Inside was a puppy with a bow around its neck, it looked so cute.

"Aw," you cooed, looking at your awesome present.

"She's yours," Nath said, smiling.

"Aw babe, thank you!" Nath gave you a kiss and then spoke again.

"You need to go get ready too."

"Why?" you said, confused.

"Because I'm taking you out tonight." You smiled again at your immensely amazing boyfriend and headed upstairs to get ready. Once you were done, Nath did what he said and took you out for dinner.

"Seriously Nath, this is too much, you didn't have to, you're spoiling me," you said, still grateful for what you'd gotten.

"Well, I like to spoil you, but what about as my wife?" You were speechless, what was he on about? Next thing you knew he was down on one knee, "Y/N you're perfect, amazing, I love everything about you. Your smile, your laugh, your personality, everything! And most of all, I love you, so would you do me the great honour of being my wife?" For a moment, there was silence, you were speechless. Nathan started to look impatient,so you snapped out of it.

"YES, OMG, YES!" You giggled and threw yourself towards Nathan, who then placed the gorgeous diamond wring on your finger. This was the best birthday ever!