Baby On The Way

You were 7 months pregnant with yours and Nathan's daughter. You were both excited for her arrival and were currently sorting out her nursery. You'd both agreed on the colour scheme of pink and white.

"This is gonna look amazing, Babe," you said, gazing up at Nath as you embraced each other in the middle of the room.

"Only the best for my 2nd princess," he said, kissing the top of your head. You smiled and embraced for a few more minutes and then got to work.

A few hours later, everything was set. You painted the walls in a baby pink colour, built the cot and storage and probably bought way more toys than necessary! You decided to take a break with Nath, so you went downstairs and watched TV with a cup of tea. You cuddled up to Nathan whilst he stole kisses every so often, continually rubbing your stomach. Next thing you know, Nathan was on his knees, his head to your stomach.

"What are you doing?" you asked, stifling a laugh at the same time.

"Listening," he replied in an obvious tone. He continued to do so for a few more minutes and then kissed your stomach instead. "I can't wait for you to get here," Nath said, smiling. You smiled back to him and sat gazing at each other. Next thing you knew, there was a sharp pain in your stomach. You cried out in pain whilst Nath had a worried look on his face. Contractions.

You laughed at the irony, Nath slowing understanding what was going on, "I guess you won't have to wait much longer."

I hope you like it! I know it's not amazing, but I hope you like it all the same :)