Would You Like To Know The Sex?

You and Nathan have been together for almost 4 years now, but have known each other for about 5. You've been engaged for 1 of the 4 years you've been together and you couldn't be more happier. Life was perfect and 35 weeks ago, you found out you were pregnant! Today was your scan and Nath was going with you. You were both so excited and still all 'lovey dovey' like you were the first time you met. You had an amazing connection with Nath and it was special.

You were both on the way to go the scan and whilst you were in the car you were talking about the nursery. You were torn between what colour to have it as and you couldn't choose! When you arrived at the hospital, you could tell Nathan was looking forward to the scan. His face was beaming and his smile was from ear-to-ear. You could never understand how you deserved such a perfect boyfriend. He really was amazing. He'd stood by you through thick and thin and had always been there. He was your best friend as well as everything else h was to you! You both sat down and waited your turn.

"We will see you now," the nurse said politely and then walked back into the room. You and Nath both stood up, held each other's hands, looked at each other and smiled. You were so happy with him, it was untrue. When you were in the room, you lied down on the bed and Nath sat on a chair beside you. The nurse then squeezed the cold gel onto your stomach. You giggled a little as the gel tickled you. Then the nurse did her thing and up came a projection of your baby on the screen. You could see the eyes, nose, feet, toes, everything! You and Nath just looked at each other as if to say 'That's ours. We did that' and looked back at the screen. A tear fell from your eye and Nath wiped it away.

"Would you like to know the sex?"

"YES!" You and Nathan both shouted out at the same time and then laughed.

"Okay then, just give me a minute." You and Nathan both sat there, anxious to know, "Looks like you both have a little baby girl! Congratulations!"

"She's beautiful! And so are you. I love you." Nath looked at you, welling up, but trying to hold back the tears. He then gently kissed you and you smiled.

"I love you too." For the rest of the appointment, you and Nathan just stared at the screen, at your baby, your little girl and at how beautiful she was. When you were walking out of the hospital, Nathan had his arm around you and your head was on his shoulder.

"I'm so happy with you, I hope you know that." You just smiled and kissed him, "I love you and when this baby comes, I will have two beautiful girls in my life who I'll always protect and cherish." Nath then kissed the top of your head and you held his hand, "And I mean it, I'm always here for you, no matter what." You both then stopped walking and Nathan kissed you, but passionately this time. Sparks were flying everywhere around, but it happened every time. You loved him and he loved you. Life couldn't be more perfect!