🚬 Chapter Seven 🚬

Mikes POV

We are walking to the Mall. El and Haley are holding hand and talking. I have my arm around wills waist. I'm smiling so wide right now. Everything is great. I have the boy I love. I have great friends. I have everything I could ever want or need. We walk into the mall.

I feel random girls eyes on me. I brush it off. Then I'm stopped by a girl. "Hey cutie. What's your number I'd love to get to know you." She's a girl with blond hair and blue eyes. She kinda pail and a few inches shorter than me. (The only reason I'm explaining her is because she's gonna be a main character) "um do I know you?" I ask. "No I'm Sara but I'd like to get to know you." She says winking. "Umm I'm Mike. This is Will and those to over there are Haley and Jane." I say. "Well Will do you mind if I take Mike for awhile?" She asks.

"No...not at all.." Will says moving away from me. "Well then let's go Mikey." Sara says as she pulls me away. I have to admit she's cute. I mean not like Will. Will is sexy and has a cute side. He's the love of my life. Me and Sara are just meting. Maybe she could be a good friend?

WILLS POV

Mike left just like that. What a dick! He's my boyfriend and he leaves with that bitch. UGH! This is pissing me off. A lot more than it should. "God mike is a dick." Haley says. "Yeah I know!" I say. "That Sara night take your man." Haley says seriously. "Wait! Really?" I ask nervously. "Mike wouldn't cheat on you I'm sure of it." El says. I regret letting him leave.

"I'm not to sure." Haley says. "Haley your freaking him out babe." El says. "I'm sorry just keep your eyes on them." Haley says with a soft smile. "And if he cheats I'll beat his ass for you baby boy." Haley says. We all laugh that she called me baby boy. I'm really worried though he wouldn't cheat right? I hope so I really am giving my all to him. "Let's go and get ice cream." El says walking ahead of me and Haley.

"I scared hay hay." I say. "I know willy will. Me too." She says holding on to me. "What why are you scared?" I ask. "Cause you love him. And he can easily break your heart by one huge punch into your heart. And I'm afraid of what your gonna be like after that. Heart break drives people mad." She says and I try not to cry. We soon are at a small ice cream shop. We all order and sit down.

Els POV
I love behind Will and see Mike with the girl in his lap and his arms around her waist. GOD WHEELER I WANNA HIT YOU! I whisper to Haley " Mike is cheating look." I barley point at them so will won't see. Her eyes go wide. "That cock sucker!" She whispers back. "Imma hurt him!" She says.

A/n

PERIDOT NO ONE HURTS MG BABY WILL NO WAY JOŚE ILL BEAT MIKES ASS IF I HAVE TO! 😗

Ima buy that one day ;))