🚬 Chapter Five 🚬

Wills POV

Me, Haley, and Eleven are all in the car driving to my old town. I'm scared to see my friends but excited. I sat up front with my brother and the girls in the back. El telling Haley all about our friends and how she will love them. I could tell Haley was nervous. "Haley they will love you." I say and she smiles.

Haley has social anxiety. So I can tell why she's scared. I give her a smile then start to think of Mike. Gosh I have to tell Mike how I feel. I'm so scared. We are almost there.

His smile and his eyes keep popping up in my head. The dream I had before of El hurting me changed. Now it's just Mike turning me down. So I'm so worried. Will he like me back? I'm so scared.

Then El kisses Haley's cheek and I snap out of my thoughts. "Will I can tell your worried what's wrong?" My brother asks. "I-I.." "he's going to tell Mike he likes him." Haley says. "HALEY!" I yell. "Just spitting facts." She says with a wink. I go red.

"So you love Mike?" My brother asks. I nod at him and he smiles. "I'm glad for finally telling me even though I could tell." "You could?" "Yessir." He says and I smile.

Time skip to them getting there

We pull into my old houses drive ways and when we do I see my friends in my drive way. We park and I jump out. I run up and hug them. "Where's Mike?" I ask. "Inside." Max says. I get up and walk into the house.

Mikes POV

I see will walking into the house. I walk out in a good outfit that's not to fancy but not to lazy. He see me and goes red. "Hey Will." I sat and bite my lip. "I need to tell you something important. It could change everything but you need to know." I say

"O-Okay.." He says still red. I walk up to him and hand him chocolates and flowers. "Um will...I like you." "I like you too we are best friends." He says. I roll my eyes. "No will..I like you..no I love you." I say.

He goes red and looks into my eyes. "I was gonna tell you the same thing." He says smiling. "I think I really want to kiss you." "Wait..really?" He asks. "Yea-" will cuts me off by smashing his soft lips into mine.

"I love you Wheeler." He says smiling. " I love you more soon to be Wheeler." "Wait did you just call me-" I kiss him again. He kisses back and puts his arms around my neck standing on his tippie toes. I put my arms on his waist.

Then someone walks into the house. "Mike!"

A/n
Ouuuu cliffhanger 😆
Love you guys so much 😫🌎❤️