🚬 Chapter Three 🚬

(Edit of the dream up top made badly by me)

I dream of kissing him again. Then Eleven coming up and getting so mad. So mad she hurts me. She hurts me bad. I wake up sweating. I look over and see El asleep.  I sigh stand up and go take a shower. One more week and school out. I've been here for a month and I'm going to visit for two months of summer.

Haley said she would come with because her mom didn't care. She's really cool. We talk all the time. I'm  always with her. Of course it's not like we are dating. I'm pretty sure she has a crush on El. But I'm not sure. But I do know El always talks about her.

I think it's really cute. Soon the water goes cold so I get out of the shower. I sigh and get dressed for school. It's almost time for el to get up. So I walk in and say "get up El it's time for school." Then I leave her to get ready. "I'll be outside with Haley!" I yell and she yells "OKAY!"

I walk out and see Haley. "Sup Byers." "Hello Warren." She laughs and says "still lost?" "Yeah..I had the dream again." "Oh I'm sorry Will." She pulls me into a hug. "It's hard..." "oh I know will...being different is hard. Like me I like boys and girls." I hug her tight.

"Maybe Mike feels the same. I wanna you haven't talked in sometime." She says. I shake my head. "He loves El." "Maybe.."

Mikes POV

I kiss him and he kisses back. Then I wake up. "Damn.." I need to end it with Eleven. I sigh and get ready for school. All I can think about doing is kissing Will.

We haven't talked in so long. I miss him and our pointless conversations. God I do love him don't I? I walk down stairs. "Bye mom." I say and leave the house. I get in my bike. And I start my way to school.

Once I get there I walk up to my friends. "I had the dream again.." I say. "Dang your really head over heels do him." Max says. "I guess I am." "Maybe he feels the same." "Maybe.." I say. "Let's go guys." Dustin says and we walk into school.

"I need to leave El." I say looking at my feet. "Yeah..do it when she comes back?" Lucas says. I nod and go to my locker. I get my books and that shit. I sigh and think of Will. I want to put my lips to his. But he's not here..

Time skip to end of school day •

"Wanna hang at mine?" I ask my friends. "Yesssss." Dustin says. "Sure dude." Lucas says and Max just nods. We all ride to my house. When we get there my  walkie-talkie goes off (sorry I can't remember what they are called and I'm to lazy to look it up ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

"Mike?" I hear El say. "El?" "Yes mike it's me..I didn't wanna do this over this but..I wanna break up. I like someone here. When I'm around them I can't breathe and my heart skips a beat." We all look shocked. "Oh...okay el I'm happy for you." "Thanks Mike I'm going to tell her how I feel bye mike!" "Did she just say her?" Lucas asks. "Yes. Yes she did." Max says.

"Hey at least you don't have to leave her." Dustin says smiling. We all laugh and play some d&d.

Elevens POV

I just broke up with Mike. Because when I'm around her. My head goes blank and all I can do is smile and blush. Gosh I really like this feeling. I smile and run to Haley's house. I knock on the door. Haley answers "oh he-" I cut her off my smashing my lips into hers

She kisses back. We both let go. "I like you Haley.." I say blushing. "I like you to El." She says. "Will you be my boyfriend?" "Boyfriend?" She says while laughing. I look at my feet she doesn't wanna date me. "It's called girlfriend cause I'm a girl and sure El." I look up and smile at her.

I kiss her one last time and she lets me into her house. We go up to her room and listen to music. I paint her nails. I'm so glad I told her!

A/n
Yes I made El a bisexual. I thought it would be cute because she doesn't know why she likes Haley so she kisses her and asks her to be her boyfriend cause that's all she ever had before. I think it's cute. And says Haley is basically me but I mean have you send Millie she's gorgeous! :) ( ˘ ³˘)