🚬 Chapter Two 🚬

We finally get done playing d&d. I had fun with them but I need it get to bed. I walk back to my house with El. "Today was nice." El says. I nod in agreement. I walk into my house. Then to my bedroom.

I lay down so does El. "Hey El.." I say. "Yes Will?" "I think I like someone..and I wish I would have told them before we left.." I say. "Really?" El asks. I nod even though I know she can't see me nod. "But they are with someone.." "who is it Will?" "I can't say el but I love them..I always have.." I say. "Well maybe when we go visit you should tell them how you feel?" "Yeah I will."

• Time skip to Morning •

"GET UP FOR SCHOOL!" I hear my mom yell. I stand up and get dressed so does el. Then I walk out and grab a apple to eat. "Mom we are gonna walk to school with Haley." I say. "Okay." El finally walks out. "Yes go Will." El says and I walk outside.

I see Haley standing by herself looking at her feet. "Hey Haley!" El yells running up to her. Then el pulls her into a hug. At first haley is confused but hugs back nonetheless.

"Ready?" Haley asks. We nod and start the walk to our new school. We walk into school. It's kinda big but not super huge. Haley walks us to the office to get our papers. After we get them Haley looks at the papers. "Okay we all have the same first period. You guys have all the same classes. But most of my classes are with you. Just one isn't." Haley says with a smile.

"Okay cool." I say and walk to my locker which is next to Elevens. Then Haley walks beside eleven and opens a locker. She smiles and gets her books. "So Haley soon we are gonna visit my home town. Wanna come?" I ask her. She nods and smiles. I smile back. She starts to walk to out first class.

"We don't have assigned seats so you guys can sit by me." Haley says. And we do. We sit there until the teacher walks in. She goes right to teaching. School is so boring. I look over and see Haley talking to el while they both are blushing. Do they like each other? Maybe?

• Time skip to lunch •

Mikes POV

I sit in the lunch room. It feels so different. I don't have Will or Eleven. Thinking of Will makes my stomach feel weird. I miss them both. But I think I miss him more. I remember his face and I start to blush. "What are you thinking about that is making you blush so?" Max ask. "Wil- umm." I say. "Will?" Max asks shocked.

"Ya..I don't know why but he's all I can't think about." I say. "Do you like Will?" Lucas asks. "I don't know!" I say. "All I can think out is him.." I say. "Isn't it funny how he left and school is about to be out. So he won't be a school long..and he will come visit..and you can see if you like him." Dustin says. "You guys don't think it's weird?" I ask. "No not at all." Max says.

A/n

Soooo I'm updating all my stories a lot now! I have nothing better to do. Lmao ( .•́ _ʖ •̀.)