🚬 Chapter Six 🚬

Mikes POV

"Mike!" I hear someone yell. So I turn around and look at the person. The person is Eleven. I smile at her and run and hug her. She hugs back and smiles. "I missed you." I say.
"I missed you too mike" she says.
I did miss her so much but I missed Will the most. I walk back to Will. He kinda looks disappointed. So I walk up and kiss him again he kisses back of course. Gosh this boy will be the death of me I swear.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I ask nervously. He shakes his head yes. And I smile so wide it hurts. He also smiles but mostly blushes. "Gosh I love you will." I say. I kiss him on last time before everyone walks into the house. We sit around and talk. I met Haley. She's really cool. Her and El are good together.

It gets late and my friends have left but of course Will, El, And Haley. Wills brother left to hang out with my sister. So it's just us. "How about a movie?" El asks.
"Yess!" Will says and I smile and nod. So does Haley so El puts the movie in. She put in a romantic movie. And we all sit there eyes on the tv. Then I put my hand on Will thigh.

His face goes red and he looks up at me. I wink and he goes even more red than before. Trying to hide it he looks back at the tv. Then I grab Will and put him on my lap. He looks at me in shock. But I just look at the tv. My arms around around his waist. He's blushing like crazy and I think it's hot. This boy has taken my heart. Let's hope he doesn't break it.

"Hey will we are going to bed." Haley says. She grabs Elevens hand and they walk into my moms old room. So now it's just me and Will. Will and I. I like the sound of that. I smile to myself. Then will turns around and kisses me. Then he turns his whole body around still stilling on my lap but looking at me. He kisses me again. I kiss back and grab his face.

I start kissing his neck. Which I guess he likes cause when I did a some moan came from his lips. He is so cute and adorable. Gosh I just can't stop looking at him. I can't believe he's mine. He's my Will. My boyfriend. The love of my life.

"Can you stay the night Mike?" He asks.
"Yes I can." I say and smile. A smile is soon on his face soon. He turns off the t.v. and pulls me to his room. We both giggle and try not to wake the girls up. Soon we are at his door. He opens the door up and we go in. He smiles and pulls me to his bed. We both sit down and start to make out. He is a great kisser. I could do this with him all day.

Wills POV

I wake up in Mikes arms. He's shirt less and I'm in his shirt. I smile and stand up. I wake into the kitchen. "Where's lover Boy?" Haley asks.
"In bed." I say say and smile.
"Did you guys umm- no we didn't El." I cut Eleven off. They both nod and Haley goes back to making breakfast. She's making pancakes. I'm glad for that. I could really go for some pancakes.

I hear someone get up and yawn. It must be Mike. I see him walk out of my room shirt less. The sun light hits him just right. He looks like a god. "Mornin." He says in a husky morning voice. I could almost melt when I heard it. He comes up and kisses me. "Morning." I say and smile. He smiles and kisses me again. Then he puts his arm around my shoulder. "What are we gonna do today?" He asks.
"Go to the mall?" El ask. We all agree and we will be going to the Mall later.

"BREAKFAST!" Haley yells. We all run and sit down.  I start to eat turn Mike holds my empty hand. I blush and hold his hand under the table. When everyone is done we all go get ready. Me and Mike go to my room. I close my door and get undressed. Me just stands there and looks at me. Which I don't mind at all. I put on an outfit and Mike puts on an outfit he has left here and I washed. I smile and kiss Mike.

"I love you Mike."

A/n
Hey I made this long!!!
You proud?!!??
Okay okay okay I love you guys sksk ❤️😫