🚬 Chapter One 🚬

Wills POV

I cry as we drive away. I didn't wanna leave but I we did. I regret it..but most of all I regret not telling Mike how I feel. But I really don't know how I feel.

I wipe my eyes and soon we are in my new town. There is a girl walking down the side walk. She has short hair, glasses, she looks tall, and she looks really confused and sad.

I get out of my car and stand by Eleven. "Guys go talk to that girl maybe you guys could be friends." My mom says. I nod and walk over to her with El following me. "Hello I'm Will and This is Jane." I say. "H-h-hi I'm h-Haley." She says. Like I thought she's tall. Almost as tall as Mike. She sticks her hand out and I shake it.

I smile at her and she smiles back. "So where did you come from?" " Hawkins." I say. "Cool cool." She says smiling. "I'm your next door neighbor." She says. "That's good! Maybe we could become great friends." I say. "I hope so I really don't have any." She says with a nervous giggle.

She looks at Eleven and blushes. Then she looks away quickly. "Your very pretty." She says to Jane. "Thank you Haley. Your very pretty as well." Jane says. "I am not really but thanks." "Friends don't lie." El says.

"I live with my mom with my older sister how about you?" She asks. "I have with my mom, older brother, and Jane. She's my um cousin." I say. She smiles and says "that's cool. Wanna come to my house later and play some board games or watch movies?" "Um sure." I say and smile at her.

"Okay well I gotta go home see you guys later?" "Yeah of course." El says. We wave goodbye and walk to my new house.

"Hey mom we made a new friend." "Really who?" She asks happy. "Haley. She wants us to come over later and watch movies is that okay?" I ask. "Of corse hunny where does she live?" "Next door." "That's great!" My mom says.

I walk to mine and Els shared room. "She was nice.." El says. "Yeah." I say. I look at my walkie-talkie. "Should we talk to Mike?" I ask. "Yes." Eleven says. "You guys there?" I ask. "Will?" I hear Mike say. "The one and only." "Miss me already." Mike says with a chuckle. "Yeah sure..We met a girl today. She's really sweet and my neighbor." "What's her name?" "Haley." "Cool..Hows the house?" "Pretty good. I like it." I say with a sigh. Then Eleven takes it from me. "Hi mike." "Eleven?" "Mhm." "Are you okay?" "Yes Mike I'm okay." She says.

I get up to let them talk. I walk outside and see Haley talking to a short girl with short hair like Elevens but bleach blond. Her hair kinda looks dead. She has brown eyes and is tan.

I walk over to them. "Oh hey Haley." I say. "Oh hey Will this is Mallerie." "Nice to met ya Willy will." Mallerie says. I laugh at her nickname. "Well can we hang now we have nothing to do." I say. "Sure Will do you wanna get your cousin?" She asks. "Yeah let's go to my house to get her." They nod and we walk to my house.

"JANE COME ON WE ARE GOING TO HALEY'S!" I yell. Soon she walks out. "Lets goooo!" Mallerie says. We all walk to Haley's house. "So when are y'all starting school?" Mallerie asks. "Tomorrow." I say. "Cool we can all walk together." Haley says.

Soon we are at her house. "Okay I have d&d if you guys wanna play?" Haley says. "Yeah of course!" I say and Jane smiles. We go up stairs to Haley's room to play d&d.

"You guys ready?" Mallerie says smiling. We all nod. "Let's start..."

A/n
How was this chapter? I'm really writing 6 books at the same time so idk how much I can update! But I'll try!!! ('̀-'́)