"Your right. Tell her its open for her."

"Thank you."

"So she said yes and it's open for her."

I could feel half of her enter my mind I blocked them so they could that their privacy. Lola got a little wobbly but shook it off. If we were just werewolves then we would have past out. But I have Sun and Apollo and she has Star.

What we just did was allow our wolfs to be alone through the mate bond. They are connected to us but at the same time not. The reason they enter my mind is because I'm the most dominant one and would be able to handle the extra energy in me.

"I need to go check on my mom whom was taken to the doctor."

They both nodded their heads and came to the side of me. Then I saw four couples walk up to me two of them were the two women that put their head down. Once they we in front of me they submitted to me.

"Alpha, Lunas"

"Alpha I have a question. My mate is pregnant and I'm not sure if the baby is mine or his can you please help?"

"Well for one she can only be pregnant by him if she accepted him as another mate. So with that being said did you?"

She just nodded her head. I sighed because I felt the man's pain and heartbreak. I let go of my mates hands and took the man into a hug and let my Alpha waves take his pain.

"Thank you Alpha." I nodded and walked up to the woman and she flinched.

"I would never hit a woman whom is not fighting me and never hit a pregnant one at that. My I please touch your belly?"

She nodded once again and didn't flinch when went to touch her this time. I may have went through her memory to make sure it wasn't her mate that was hitting her and it wasn't. I saw she was pregnant with twin one his and one her mates.

"It seems as if you are having twins. One is yours and the other is his." With that the couple walked away. Then the next couple came up.

"I don't want to break the bond. It's just with the unfaithfulness my wolf has grown weak and I fear I'm losing him. The same with her."

I turned to the girl. "You cheated on your mate and your wolf begged you not too?"

She bowed her head in shame. I knew I couldn't bother Athena because she is going through a lot. I only had one choice.

"Sun I need you to take over my body while I speak to her wolf in private." I heard a growl and a hiss. So I turned tk my mates.

"Its only to talk to her wolf and his nothing more. It is my duty as the Alpha to. I promise I only long for you."

"Alright little one you ready? Sun asked.

I just nodded and within seconds I found myself in the dark with two wolfs in front of me.

"Ok little one you have about 10 minutes. After thati can't hold on."

"Do you wish to continue in this body? I asked the female wolf

"Yes I don't want to be reborn into another and have my mate hurt. I just want to be more powerful then her."

"Ok. Does that work with you? Asking the male wolf.

The only reason I asked is if I do this there is a high chance of them becoming pregnant because the wolf tend to be more sexual

"Yes Alpha."

With that I gave her the power she needed and him the strength he needed to come back. I took my mind over once more and they left. I could see that the wolf was in control.

The next two were young. I would say around my age.

"Well he used his Alpha command on us when he was Alpha. He made us do things but never went all the way. We just want to know if it is possible to erase those memories?"

"Im sorry that you had to go through that. To answer your question it is possible but it take about four hours and a lot of strength. So I would have to do one of you tommorrow and the other one the next day."

"Yes Alpha that works." They walked away smiles on their faces.

"You are a great Alpha my beloved."

"Well I'm going to try my best to keep this pack connected and strong. I want us to be even better than before."

With that we left for the hospital. All that was on my mind was how having two mates would work.

Hey Gals and Guys
I hope yall enjoy this. Thanks for reading and doing yall thang. Let me know what yall wanna see happen now.

Tuggy