17

Sky POV

"aaaaahhhhggggg my head" I slowly open my eyes.

"what the fuck my leg."I looked down to see that my leg is broke.

"Sam??? Samm? Sam please talk to me." I try to reach her but can't. At least I know she is still there I can feel her but it's weak. I start crying because of the pain then I noticed that I am in a cell. The door opens and my mate comes in with a man on her arms.

"Looks like your finally awake." She says laughing.

"How can you do this to me? I am your mate."

"Oh that's where your wrong dear. Your nothing, your weak. I had a witch put a spell on me to make it seem like it. I'm not gay."

I can feel Sam starting to wake but I dont say anything.

"What did you do to my wolf?"

"Oh that it's a little wolfbane and silver she won't die but she can't talk and is a lot of pain. Bye now I have a Alpha to kill."

With that she kissed the men and walked out with him.

"Sam if you can hear me is there any way to warn Rayn?"

She whimpers.

"Okay is it the pain?" I ask her She whimpers again.

"Then let the pain come to me and contact her."

She gives a low growl.

"Look I know I messed up but she is our only hope and I kinda deserve the pain I should have listened to you." She whimpers again.

"Please." The next thing I know I'm in a lot of pain. It feeling like my insides are burning. "I got her Sky please hang on a little longer your about to pass out." I hear Sam say to me.

I smile knowing she has forgiven me. Then I feel Rayn in our link. I forgot we had a different link

"Help me Rayn I'm so so sorry. I was tricked into believing that she was my mate. She plans on poisoning you. Please help me. Please stay safe, keep Lola safe and tell her I'm sorry." Next think I see is darkness..........

RAYN POV

Once I gave the order to my warriors I was out the door with the rest of them. I shifted into my wolf and let Athena take over because I knew she would be able to find Sam. She took a quick sniff of the air and took off. The rest of them followed behind. In about five mins the trail lead to inside the Red Rouge territory.

Athena growled "Rayn I found them they are in a silver cell in the dungeon. It's in the basement of the pack house."

"Ok imma send the warriors in by the looks of it we have them out numbered." Once I told them I  had to think of something.

"I will mask our scent and get them." I agree" I heard Athena and Sun say in unison.

Once we were all in agreement I explained everything to the warriors via mindlink. They all had a smirks on their faces. I masked my scent as we crossed the border line. Like clockwork they came out but once they say it was my pack they got scared but covered it. I was in the back of the pack looking until I found the Alpha she was surrounded with warriors as she sent them off and went into the house. I gave my warriors the go head.

I was in the house and followed her to the basement. I saw that she had Sky by her hair. I rushed in and bit her side she dropped her. I turned around to give off some of my power to Sky. She woke up.

"Sky you need to get out of here. I got this."

I felt a prick in my back. I look to see a vampire with the Alpha holding on to him smirking. Then the smell hit my nose I realized it was silver and Wolfbang. But I felt fine then I remembered since I got Sun I and immune to them. I smirked back at them.

The girl was the first to say something.

"Why are you not hurting. That should kill you" she said all angry.

I quickly knocked the vampire out and grabbed her by her throat. With that I let Sun take over.

"You see little girl I am no wolf" Sun said as my eyes changes to black.

"You hurt my sister now you die" Sun said.

"Well you sister wanted to kill your mate"she said with smirk.

"I know but you still have to die." I snapped her neck while looking in her eyes. Then I ripped her head clean off. I holwed letting the pack know their Alpha was dead.

I turn to picked up Sky. "What about him" Sky said pointing to the dude on the floor.

"I won't kill him because of the treaty I have with his kind."

"But they were mates?"

"They were not true mates I felt it I killed her. So yea he will be sad but I won't mess with the treaty."

I walked out to see that the remaining of their pack are being cuffed and  shackled until I choose what to do with them.

I put Sky down so I could shift but before I could I felt someone try to sneak up on me. I quickly turned around and saw the vampire.

"You know the treaty if you do this it will break because of you."

"YOU KILLED MY MATE THE TREATY IS ALREADY VOID." he yelled.

That is when more vampires showed  up. My pack automatically went into defense mode and started to shift back into their wolf but mindlinked them to stand down

"No she didn't that was not your true mate and you know it" one of them said.

"To me she was" he said.

Then the one that was dressed the oldest out of all of them whom I have come to know as Maurice steps forward.

"You will stand down she did nothing wrong. He says with power coming off of him. Its enough power to make my pack and the other whimper along with Sky and the other vampire but did nothing to me. I saw one of the other vampires look at me with a raised brow but I just ignored her. He looks at me a nods with a smile. I give him one back.

I shift into my wolf and so does the rest of my pack except for five warriors who was watching over the other pack and Sky because she was too weak she couldn't.

I turn to lower myself so Sky can get on my back then I hear running towards me. I push Sky out the way but was too late to block his attack. He bit my hind legs. A vampire's bit is deadly to us and vise versa. I yelped feeling the venom enter me. Before I could turn to kill him Maurice already did.

"Baby are you ok I just feel pain.....Baby please talk to me."

I couldn't answer her, I couldn't even move. The next thing I hear is screaming and then I entered darkness. No this again really I'm tired of the darkness.

Help me out here tug

Hey gals and guys. Sorry it took so long had a writers block. But we are back now. I will try to update more but I still got a life to live lol. Thank you peeps for reading. Please comment and vote. Sorry for any errors. And Rayn try not break that fourth wall

You just did but anyway please no more

I will think about it now go away. Back to the readers I hope you enjoyed

Tug