ACT TWO/vi. Assassin

Freya tried to ignore the feeling of her blood freezing down her veins as she watched the whole hallway become flabbergasted at the sight of Polo's tweets

Freya tried to ignore the feeling of her blood freezing down her veins as she watched the whole hallway become flabbergasted at the sight of Polo's tweets. She looked back at her phone as it vibrated again in her hand.

It was even worse than anything she had seen so far. Much worse than she had thought.

Was he really the assassin?

It didn't even make sense.

Why would he decide to do this kind of thing?

She immediately looked for a familiar face among the crowd of teenagers just to see Carla, Lu at the stairs, also with their noses on their phones. She shifted her gaze to her right just to see Valerio glancing between his phone and the rest of the students like her.

Finally her gaze stopped on Samuel, Guzmàn and Luís. She briefly met her brother's grave gaze before widening her eyes to the object of her thoughts passing through the automatic double doors with Cayetana by his side.

He seemed completely ignorant of the situation as he conversed with the blonde with a smile on his lips.

However, he wasted no time in stopping at the sight of the people watching him. Like the rest of the teens around him, he pulled out his phone just to feel his world crumble around him at the sight of the tweets accusing him of killing Marina. His own tweet.

OF COURSE I KILLED MARINA. DID YOU STILL DOUBT IT?

SHE WAS STILL ALIVE WHEN I LEFT. POOR THING. I SHOULD HAVE HIT HER HARDER.

Freya gulped as she read another horrifying tweet about the death of Marina Nunier. She let out a sigh as she glanced at the closed door of Azucena's office in indignation. She knew that these tweets were the result of the foolishness of three idiots. Guzmàn, Samuel and her unbearable little brother.

He was going to be killed theirs father at this rate.

Not to mention that it was harassment.

She sincerely wanted to believe her little brother but they had overstepped this time.

***************

She straightened up at the sight of Polo coming out of the bathroom before swallowing at the sight of his livid expression. However, her gaze soon widened as she saw the blood dripping from his hand.

She weighed the pros and cons before taking a sharp step towards the brown.

Unfortunately Valerio got ahead of her as he put his hand on Polo's shoulder to get his attention."Hey. Are you okay?"

"Leave me alone!" The brown immediately snapped in Valerio's face, allowing Freya to wince at the biting intonation of the brown.

She looked away as Polo suddenly passed in front of her before turning on her heels as she watched him walk away genuinely worried about his well-being. She shook her head before returning her eyes to Cayetana simply to see Valerio restrain her from chasing after Polo.