Chapter:18

A/N: this chapter is proba going to be really short. I have a few projects for school, and ummm yeah. But I possibly got high honors for this semester!!! WHOOO! I think I'm the fort one of my siblings to get it! I'm smart! :3

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcxsy7RkTq1rouw02o1_500.gif

Just to make you smile! :)

____________________________________________________

I woke up this morning feeling better then I have in weeks. I was actually able to get a good nights sleep.

"finally! Your awake, Harry has been calling me non stop asking if you are alright." Lou stood in the door way of the room I was in.

"can I go home now?" Lou chuckled.

"of course!" I flung my feet over the side of the hospital bed and let them settle on the ground. I was less sore today but still sore. I stood up and rubbed my eyes.

"where are my clothes?" I searched the room for my clothes but found them no where.

"oh well... They kinda got really dirty and ripped so... I threw them away."

"well do I have clothes to wear out of here?" Lou held up her finger and searched the bag she had hanging off her shoulder. She pulled out a navy blue tank top and big red baggy sweatpants. She tossed them in my direction. "really?" she nodded her head.

"only thing I could easily get my hands on. Sorry." she shrugged her shoulders and walked out of them room. I quickly pulled off the hospital gown and pulled on the sweatpants and tank top.

I stumbled out the door to the room I was in and walked to where Lou was. "can we go yet?" I asked Lou as I stated at my black cast.

"in a minute." she finished writting stuff down and have it to the women who was behind the desk. "okay we can leave now Cece." a smile appeared on my face. I get to go home and eat! I'm starving.

******************

"I'm ho- EWWW!!! HARRY!" I shrieked when I noticed what was going on. I saw Harry and some skinny little blonde making out on the couch. He just waved me off and kept his face glued to that girl. "fine then, ignore your little sister. I'm gonna go eat." I walked over into the kitchen. I opened the fridge to be dissapointed. We were all out of food. Niall must have stopped by.

I walked back out of our hotel room and gently knocked on the door. When I got no reply I leaned up agains the door and groaned. "let me in. I'm hungry." the door opened a few seconds later and I was engulfed in a hug.

"Cece! Your out of your room!" nialls Irish accent rang through my ears.

"hey Niall were you in mine, Harry and Louis' room?" he pulled away for me for a second, looked at my hand and then back up at my eyes.

"yes I was, and why do you have a cast?"

"I broke my wrist yesterday. And did you eat our food? Because we have no food."

"I may have eaten your food. It's a large possibility." I glared at the blonde Irish boy.

"take me out for food!" he looked at me and chuckled.

"I can't drive, ask Harry or Lou." and with that Niall shut the door in my face. Rude.

I walked back over to my hotel room hoping that Harry or Louis would bring me out for food.

____________________________________________________

A/N: longer then the last one but still short. I'm having writers block lately. I want to have drama but I feel like there is too much drama and I need to put less in. But tell me what you guys think. More drama or less drama? And Im having terrible writers block with 'it must be fate' soooo.... Yeah. Haven't been able to update. And I have absolutely no ideas on what to do. I might have Sophie write a chapter. Speaking of Sophie I might bring her back... She has been gone for a while. :/

~Maggie