Here's To Never Forgetting 1

This used to be Here's To The Craziest Summer of My Life but i changed it. :p

------------

When it's never just alright.

 When nothing seems to go the way you wanted it to but yet it still kept going. That was what it was like for me. Everything was never alright, yet it never seemed to stop and put itself back on track.

 I remember the day my whole world had come crashing down on me; every part of my life seemed to have something wrong with it. My father lost his job, my boyfriend broke up with me, my brother moved 3,000 miles away, my best friend got herself locked in a mental hospital for trying to commit suicide, not to mention that fateful night that I dare to never speak of. My list could go on for hours; it was like one of the scrolls that just kept unrolling.

This is why I found myself facing several suitcases stuffed into the back of my blue hand-me-down minivan and a list of directions that would lead me to Montana; my parents finding me depressed beyond repair had decided that I needed a change. So I was getting sent to family friends in boofu Montana to live and work on a farm for a summer of my life. Can you say fun? Cause I can't.

As I looked down at the E.T.A it was 7 hours and 37 minutes. Time to drive like an asshole and get there in six. I waved at my parents and little sister as I pulled away and headed off on my long Journey of highways and fast food.

---------------

I pulled up to the house around one in the morning; in all honesty I could feel my hands shaking as I gripped the steering wheel tighter. I wasn't used to moving and changing my life like this and I was a few inches from a break down. My parents said it would be good for me but for all I know it could be one of the worst things for me. Well, going in with nothing to lose isn't so bad. I got out of the car and pulled some of my bags out of the trunk hopping one of them had sweatpants and headed towards the front door, hoping that it was unlocked.

Lucky for me, it wasn't. I dropped my bags and took some bobby pins out of my hair and started picking. About a minute later there was success and I was in, I spotted the family room off to my right and two open couches, I set my bags in the corner and just lay down; my eyes slowly closing, shedding a few tears like always before falling into a deep sleep.

----------------

 "Who is that?" I heard someone ask. I slowly opened my eyes to find a good looking boy about two inches from my face.

 "Do you really need to be that close?" I asked.

"Who are you?" He asked while leaning back from my face.

I sat up and ran my fingers through my knotty dark blonde curly hair, "I'm Ellie. Who are you?"

"Oh, you're the girl that's gonna be working on the farm with us. I'm Finn." He held his freakishly large hand out, I place mine in it and watched as it disappeared when he enclosed his over mine. I looked up at him, he had longish brown hair, sweet blue eyes, soft features with a square jaw and a really nice tan even though summer just started. He shakes my hand slowly before letting it go.