VIII

A/N ooo getting into it now!!! Luv u!

Wills POV (before nicos dream)

I couldn't take it anymore! I needed to stretch. I haven't gone flying in two weeks!!! Ugh.

Once I was sure that everyone was asleep, including Nico, I went outside to the courtyard.

I looked around to see if anyone was watching me, then I let my wings and godly features appear.

Ahh it felt so good not concentrating to keep them hidden!

I let out a sigh of relief. I absorbed all the light around me and then flew off into the forbidden forest. I thought maybe I could go and maybe get some monsters to clear my head.

I was sure no one was watching me so I brought out my bow and arrow and started hunting.

I was flying around making absolutely no noise whatsoever. I was free. Finally!

I've been waiting for this for forever! It feels so good to be me again.

Well I guess I should be heading back now. It's been a couple hours and even though I don't need it, I would like to get some sleep.

I walked out of the forbidden forest and willed once again my wings and other stuff to go away.

Little did I know that I forgot one thing.
___________________________

Nicos POV

I told everyone to back off. Once I got out of bed and went to go change to find Will, he just came in the dorm.

But he had his crown.

I quickly pulled Will into the bathroom and smacked him.

"Will, what do you think your doing?!" I pointed to his head where his crown is.

"Oh shit!!" He willed it away and it disappeared.

"Will, where were you?!" I was really starting to get worried now am I knew that he also knew.

"Listen, Nico, I needed to stretch so I went out and did some hunting and flew a bit."

"What?! Will! How could you?! Someone could have seen you and you walked in here with your crown!"

"Nico, I know, I'm just getting so bored in here and I needed something to do! Besides, no one saw me!"

I facepalmed. "Next time be more careful."

"Fine." He said with a pout.

I gave him a little kiss and left the dorm room. Will sadly following behind.
___________________________

We were sitting in the Great hall for breakfast when professor McGonagall came up to us and passed us our schedules.

It was something like this:

History of magic

Transfiguration

Defence against the dark arts

Potions (2)

So, great we have school.

After breakfast, Will and I headed o the HOM classroom early because we didn't have anything better to do.

When we got in there there were already some students at desks.

And guess who had to be in there. That's right, the Golden trio! Ugh!

Apparently the teacher was running late, so we had some time to kill. I was just talking with Will, and then a ghost flies through the wall. He hasn't noticed me yet.