"That's the smartest thing you've ever said," I smiled, walking off to a store to buy a tent.

We bought a large tent and some sleeping bags, then we set off to find a place we could actually set these down in. Suddenly, rain starting pouring down heavily with hail. We quickly ran to find shelter, only to notice we ended up standing at the entrance of a historic library, where all the old things that happened in the north were written so they wouldn't be forgotten.

The rain didn't seem like it would calm down any time soon, so we decided to venture inside.

"Jungkook I'm telling you right now, speak louder than this volume and you'll be sentenced to 3 years in prison," I whispered.

"3 years? For speaking loudly? What type of bullshit rules are those," he uttered. We walked deeper down the library, where more of the interesting stuff would be.

"What on earth," my heart dropped reading the title of a certain book that seemed untouched for years.

Leader's secret son.

Jungkook seemed intrigued too, since while I flipped the pages he was paying full attention. "The president had an affair with another woman after marriage, who ended up pregnant with an unwanted child. That child was kept hidden for most his childhood because the leader was embarrassed of him. Then the boy willingly became a slave," I read.

"What an idiot, he could've just lived under the shadows and no one would've known," Jungkook shook his head, facepalming.

"Can you just let me read the rest?" I glared at him, he shrugged and I continued.

"All the soldiers were informed that he was the son of the leader so they wouldn't dare to mistreat him even though he was a slave, however the public was still clueless to that fact. The boy ended up having bigger plans, sick of being abandoned he wanted to, escape." I slowed down, taking a deep breath before continuing.

"He was soon found dead, presumed to be murdered. His death was never investigated since the leader wasn't fond of the idea that his wife would find out about this secret son," Jungkook finished it off for me.

"This history book has to be illegal, if anyone finds this they're gonna chop off every historians head until they find out who published this," I muttered, talking to myself. "I mean if the public didn't know who he was then how did a historian even find out?" Jungkook asked.

"Maybe it wasn't a historian," I spoke, still in deep thought.

"You seem certain," Jungkook analysed my expression

"Well would you look at that, the rain stopped," I changed the topic, looking out the window. I grabbed the box with the tent inside before walking out. Jungkook followed after me with a face full of questions.