Will and I decided to just go in the carriages with Harry and co.

We went and saw thestrals. They came over to me and I silently asked them if anyone can see them and they said most can't. I gave a sigh of relief and went in to the carriage.

I sat down next to Will and coughs some glares from Harry and Ron.

I took a look at the castle and was mildly impressed. I mean, it's nowhere near as close as my fathers palace or mount Olympus, but it was something.

When we got out of the carriages, we got stopped by a woman who was wearing all green and a witches hat. Ha, not stereotypical huh?

"Excuse me are you boys, Nico di Angelo and William Solace?" The woman asked.

"Yes we are." I stated.

"Ok follow me please. You will be sorted with the first years but stay out in the corridor and wait until the headmaster announces your arrival. Then you may come in to be sorted."

We nod.

The professor lead the first year's into the great Hall to be sorted. After a bunch of stuff due to my ADHD that I didn't pick up, we heard a voice.

"Student I would like to welcome two exchange students from America! They are in their third year and will now be sorted."

Will and I decided not to have a flashy entrance because it would be too risky.  We just calmly opened the doors and let ourselves in.

The ceiling of the great hall looked like the night sky. I could even see Zoe's constellation in it.

We made our way to the front of the hall. Everyone was dead silent.

Then the professor witch I later learned was named Professor McGonagall, called will up to the stool to sit on. He sat down and she put a hat on his head.

I saw Wills knuckles turn white as he held onto the stool for dear life for some reason. The. All of a sudden, the hat fucking yelled!

"GET ME OFF THIS BOYS HEAD! I DONT CARE WHERE YOU PUT HIM HE HAS BEEN THROUGH TOO MUCH!!"

I looked at Will and so did everyone else. I saw a small tear trickle down his cheek. What did the sorting hat do to him!?

"So what house will it be, then?" McGonagall asked the hat.

"Just put him in Gryffindor." Then the hat whimpered.

Great, now it was my turn.

Professor sat the hat on my head and I heard someone in my head.

Oh my, another one!! Why I can't decide if this is an honour or a curse for me but I need to see your memories so put those barriers down.

"No I will not" I said in my head. But then I felt the hat push through my barriers and all my memories came flushing out. 

Watching my mother die in my fathers arms.

Percy telling me that Bianca won't come home.

The second Titan war.

Tatarus.

The jar.

The Giant war.

And with that, the hat started screaming, again.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE OR EVEN SANE?! GO WITH THE OTHER ONE! IM DONE!"

I got up and went to go sit with Will.

I know he knows because he can sense my emotions and feel my pain. I don't want to talk right now.
___________________________

After he feast we got lead up to pure common room. As soon as Will and I walked in, everyone went silent.

"What? We aren't gonna kill you." I said.

"Or maybe we are just don't take it likely." I said in Greek. Will chuckled.

We went up to our dorms and I fell on my bed without changing and drifted off to sleep. But this time, I had nightmares.
___________________________

I was back in the pit. I saw all of my friends. All of them dead. Except one. Bianca. 

She came up to me and started talking.

"How dare you show off to all your friends by being a god!! I died because of you! You don't deserve to be a god!! You should be back down here and dead with al these other worthless prices of trash."

She pointed to there seven and Will.

"No Bianca, I didn't mean to please you have to listen. I didn't want this. No!! Please!!!" I pleaded.

Then I woke up in a cold sweat with all my dorm mates crowded around me.

"What?!" I yelled a little louder than I meant.

"What the Bloody Hell was that mate!!" Ron asked.

"Just nightmares" I responded.

I didn't see Will anywhere though.

Word count: 1293