"I'm not going anywhere" Darcey objected to the suggestion

"Come on don't be boring" Brad complained as he hung off her arm causing Darcey to let out a little laugh as her mood seemed to pick up

"Yeah come on Darce, you kind of owe me - call it compensation for all the collisions we've had" Sebastian added making Darcey raise her eyebrows in shock and amusement.

"Fine I'll come, but don't expect me to enjoy myself" Darcey moaned before walking away from the situation as the rest discussed the details before they left to return to their hotels.

As they sat in the van on the way back to their separate hotel, the conversation in the van landed on the plan for tonight and their special guest for the evening. Brad finished what he was saying and turned to smirk in Darcey's direction. Remembering a small detail they hadn't yet discussed.

"Quit smirking at me" Darcey exclaimed

"I'm not smirking at you" Brad held his hands up "I'm just amazed, how could you keep this from us"

"Like a dirty little secret" Scotty added nudging Darcey in their seats.

"What that I made a fool of myself in front of our driver, not once but twice. It was bad enough he wouldn't let me forget it. I didn't need it from you lot too - I was embarrased." Darcey finished the last part as half a whisper. She had been having mixed emotions when it came to the relationship she had with Sebastian, wishing that he did just ignore her.

"He called you Darce though, he knows your name." Brad trailed off

"Nobody asked you for your opinion" Darcey cut him off before slamming the door behind her.

Almost as soon as they arrived at the hotel, they were on their way out again. Darcey started to wonder what Sebastian would be like in night out situation and as she sat in the taxi on the way to the bar she couldn't ignore the nerves building up inside - he's just being nice, stop overthinking it. PLUS he had a girlfriend who was practically a model compared to her.

Darcey was pulled out of her thoughts as Scotty announced their arrival at the bar, it wasn't like the flashy bars they had visited in Australia - kind of understated, a bit like Sebastian. Walking into the bar they were greeted by Sebastian and his trainer Heikki.

The drinks began to flow and the others found their way to the dance floor, forgetting about the results from the race. Darcey sat this one out, the adrenaline from the day made her forget the pain in her ankle and it was beginning to take its toll.

"That ankle still playing up?" Sebastian appeared next to her on the stools in the corner.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about it today. Now it's worst than before" Darcey replied, this was the first serious conversation they had and neither really knew how to behave around each other.

"If it's still playing up next weekend, I'll have Heikki take a look at it"

"Thanks, but I'm sure it's nothing"

"I heard you were blaming yourself for today's pit stop" Sebastian stated quietly as to enter the topic sensitively. Darcey turned her attention to the drink in her hand. "It's not your fault, these things happen and as much as you practice - there are some things we can't prepare ourselves for, you've just got to learn not to dwell on it" The seriousness of their conversation made them both fall into silence. Not knowing what to say next. Needing something to change the mood, Sebastian turned his attention to the song playing in the bar.

Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play
Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show on, get paid
All that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold

Joining in now with more and more commitment with each line.

This was one of Sebastian's favourite songs, learning all the words from his time in the garage at Red Bull. The team wasn't nicknamed 'The Party Team' for no reason. Soon enough the pair found themselves singing along to all the lyrics with equally as embarrassing expressions coming out of Sebastian, getting really into it.

Hey now, you're an all-star, get your game on, go play
Hey now, you're a rock star, get the show, on get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars

Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas?
I need to get myself away from this place
I said yep what a concept
I could use a little fuel myself
And we could all use a little change

"Can I just undo that?" Sebastian laughed as they both stopped in hysterics

"Nope too late" Darcey beamed across at Sebastian, catching her breath

"You sure because that was really embarrassing"

"Yep"