Part 2

Spring break in Riverdale. At 8:40 p.m on a Sunday 2018, departing from the Vancouver International Airport, two families are on a plane on their way to Los Angeles.
"When will we arrive?" JB wonders.
"In exactly three hours from now," her dad replies.
"If I may ask," Alice starts, "what did this flight cost?"
"The price doesn't matter. If you really wanna know, though, I can inform you that it cost, for all five of us, €270," FP Jones explains.
    Every half hour, JB asks when they will arrive until they finally do.
    Upon arrival at the Los Angeles International Airport, the two families are on their way to their hotel, not far from the airport. They find the hotel and check in to sleep for the night.
Staying up a bit late is Jughead. One minute before 12:00 a.m he is handing his short story in to the competition on the internet. Good thing wi-fi is available at the hotel. 

Next morning, the first to wake up is Betty. She puts on jeans, a white shirt and brushes her blonde hair. Having her hair up in a ponytail is what she usually has, even now. She walks to the dining room to have breakfast and waits for the others to wake up.

Jughead wakes up to find his family with the Cooper family, laughing in the dining room. He comes to their table and sits down to eat with them.
"What is going on?" he asks.
"Um, you were sleeping and we tried to wake you up but you were stubborn," Betty says. "We went swimming at the beach and had ice cream. It was so nice and we wished you could have been there with us."
"Well, I am awake now," Jughead says after some seconds.
    They eat lunch without problems, not noticing someone observing them from some tables away.