Beginning of love - 2

Authors POV

As days passed by Annabeth became the life of the palace. The king has approved of her as a teacher and respected her for her witty behaviour . The Queen loved having her around, dressing her up, gossiping with her and braiding her hair reminded queen of her younger self. While Annabeth was made Queens personal handmaid - selecting queens dresses, informing her about palace environment, getting all the secrets of palace and seeing to queens every need was made her job.
......................................................................

Percy's POV

"Caught you" I said while holding Annabeth close.

"How do you know I did not purposely fall into your arms?"

"Because...."

I was gonna let her fall and catch her again in just nick of moment but when I unfolded my arms she did not fall instead she was relying entirely on the hands she hand behind my neck while staring deep into my eyes.

At that time I felt goosebumps more like an electric current rushing through my entire body

I took her by the waist and swirled her around. At that moment it felt as if the world went slow, the wind just came to flow her hair, the birds started chirping and the flowers bloomed just to see us.

In that moment I knew

......................................................................

Authors POV

"What do you think?"

"About what?" asked the really confused king

"Percy is head over heels for Annabeth" said The Queen

"Oh no that poor girl" said The King

"What do we suggest we do?" asked the honestly confused king

"We wait.  Let them make decisions for themselves if they come to us i will have no objections. Annabeth is the perfect girl more better than all the princesses i have seen over these years"

"I am with you my dear queen"

......................................................................

Annabeth's POV

"Concentrate"  I said

"I am"

"On the right thing"

"You are the right thing" Percy said

My cheeks became red and a blush crept past me without knowing.

"Why am I the right thing?"

"Because.... " he said taking my hand into his

"When I search your eyes I find answers to everything I need. While you look into my eyes I drown in yours and everything does not feel quite normal I feel stronger and weaker at the same time. I feel exicted and at the same time, scared. The truth is I don't know what to feel except I know you are the only person right for me"

"lectur-re has end-nd-ded. I should go" i said rushing out. 

I went out stood at the side of pillar that was beautiful I have never been said anything like that. Tears rush out of my eyes but not of sadness, no, of happiness.

I loved the way my soul danced when he looked at me. When a smile escaped me just on hearing his name.  How my eyes twinkled on seeing and him.

Oh! how much the flowers bloomed today. Oh! how beautifully the sun gleamed today. Oh! how the winds were gentle yet strong and look at how the birds chirped today.

In that moment I knew

......................................................................

Hey!  Author here.
Hope you liked this chapter. 

I know this is late and I promised to update soon but I needed inspiration to write this chapter and when I found it I was filled with ideas while writing it

Pls vote and comment

Happy reading!