A deal

Author's POV

"This will be your new beginning." said Percy

She just nodded her head and mumbled a "thanks"

Percy's POV

"So, let's go on a tour of this castle" I said

But Grover pulled me aside and said "You said that's why I removed poison from her body,  but you're trusting her so easily"

"I just think she is a helpless girl betrayed by everyone she ever loved"

"So what? You'll just let a random stranger stay at the castle. Who will eat off you"

"Yeah"

"You've lost your mind"

"And you've lost your sense of humanity."

"So, now this girl is more important than me"

"I'm not here to steal your place" said Annie

Oh God!

Annabeth's POV

Well these morons were speaking way too loud I was able to here their entire conversation from the first sentence.

"Okay,  let's make a deal you let me stay here and I can tutor you on Greek and Roman literature. I am really good at it"

"He really needs those lesson" Grover said and with his hand  near his mouth like he is telling a secret he said " The poor boy does not know the difference between a Cyclops and a Centaur"

I laughed at it so loudly the idea almost seems absurd, even the children living in my kingdom knew the difference between these.

"So,  shall we start the tour of the castle" Percy said like a gentleman and bowed. I took his hand and said "We shall"

.....................................................................

Bonus

This is what Grover looks like

To be continued...............
Hey!author here.
Thank you for reading.
Please like and comment.
Stay tuned.....