Favorite Physical Feature

Jace: Wolf form. Since the two of you have been together, he's become more accepting of Downworlders and tends to take you on his missions for a bit of backup. He doesn't believe that he needs it, because he's Jace Herondale, but you always insist on going, and when you decide that you want something, you are an unrelenting force that cannot be stopped. But he likes your wold form. The amount of power that you have, the color of it, etc. (A/n: most of these, the author chooses what color it is, but I'll let you decide. Personally, for me, even though this isn't my team, I would say that mine would look like melted caramel, because that's what color hair I was born with. It's not that now, but it used to be.)

Raphael: Your fashion sense. We all know that he loves his jackets, and you have the exact same taste as him. He loves that about you. You're also the only person who is ever allowed to wear his clothes, because he trusts you to not fuck them up like other people.

Simon: Your nose. I know that sounds weird, but he likes how perky it is (a/n: unlike mine. Mine looks like a potato, but we don't talk about that lmao.) He likes it for eskimo kisses and just to boop it while you are literally doing nothing but watching him write songs, paying video games, watching anime, or reading manga. (a/n pt. 2: I like eskimo kisses, in case you haven't figured that out yet. That's mainly what my fiance and I do. That's not to say I don't like other kisses, but those are just my favorite.)

Magnus: Your fangs. He likes to run his tongue on them when you're making out, even though it usually results in him getting cut. At first, you were concerned about it, but he ended up convincing you that it was fine, because he was the High Warlock of New York and could easily heal himself. And you knew that there no point in trying to argue with him, because he does what he wants when he wants to do it.

Alec: Your face. He loves everything about it. It's also the one part of your body that the public is allowed to see that isn't covered in runes. He likes to run his fingers across your cheeks while you sleep, or your lips. He kisses your eyelids whenever you're cuddling and your eyes close. 

Jem: Your hands. While he is playing the violin, you tend to play the piano because you have the fingers for it. He also likes you giving him massages after his missions and training. 

Will: Your butt. You have had an eternity to perfect the shape of it, and he likes to stare at it while you're doing something and your back is turned. He also likes to hold it when the two of you are making out.

Gabriel: Your runes. He likes the ridges of them whenever he's just running his hands along your skin, whether it's when you're just cuddling, kissing, or getting a massage. 

Gideon: Your torso. It's his favorite place to hold you. He also likes running his hands up and down the smooth skin there, enjoying the fact that you aren't covered in runes, unlike his brother and his Shadowhunter girlfriend.

Clary: Your warlock mark. (A/n: I'll let you decide what that is, and you can comment why she likes it in the thread if you want. Personally, for me, I would have to say that mine would be a wolf tail. Idk why. It just would be.) 

Izzy: Everything. But most especially your ears. She likes to nibble on the tips. But she likes everything about you just because you're a faery. She prefers them to anything else.

Tessa: Your faery beauty. You used to use it to get what you want from someone, but after you met Tessa, you only ever use it to impress her. She knows both of these things, because she asked you once, and, with you being a faery, you couldn't lie. So she knows, and she appreciates the fact that you only allow your body to be hers.

Sophie: Your fighting skills. She likes watching you train. She thinks it's sexy that you could literally kill demons with the skills that you have. And she likes the way that you translate these skills in the bedroom. (A/n: That didn't happen. I didn't say that lmao)

Cecily: Your hair. She likes the color of it, the length of it, the texture of it, everything. She plays with it so much that you end up having to wash it everyday because it gets oily from her fingers.

Camille: Your chest. See, she's so pretty that she manages to get your clothes off all the time, and she just loves the look of it. It makes her happy. She also loves the fact that you're not self conscious around her. (A/n: Ik what you're thinking. And you shouldn't be. If you are, I will jump through this electronic device and kick your ass, because you are gorgeous.)

Alright there's that one for the day, but I was thinking I could do another one at some point today because it's only noon where I am, so yeah. There will probably be another one by the end of the day.

Also, if you want a specific preference, either comment it here, post it on my wall, or message it to me privately. I would prefer for you to message it to me because I check my messages the most often. But I will look wherever you send it, just not as fast as I would if you sent it to me directly.

Happy reading! Stay at home!

XOXO
Tina