Naib x Reader

I'm so sorry I took forever to update :'))) Whenever it comes to angst I tend to write more than I should ahaha- I have lost count of how many times I have rewrote this story X'D I was caught up with projects too so I couldn't finish it earlier than I had planned :')) Updates may be slow but once my project is gone for good I'll return back to writing asap XD It's probably not good as my previous stories but I hope you will still enjoy it;;;

Warning: Cursing

~~~

(Y/N) was considered to be strange ever since she was a young child. Many had thought she was adopted by her parents but they proved the rumours to be wrong by claiming that she was born in their household just like the rest of her siblings. Unlike her sisters, (Y/N) body was pretty strong and durable for her age and her strength could be compared to her brothers who were older by a few years gap.

It almost seemed as if she could eat ten times more than a normal person could and the feature that stood out more than the rest was her (H/C) hair which neither her parents nor her siblings had but she had (E/C) which belonged to her father. Nevertheless, many were unable to see her as a part of the family at first glance due to her unusual hair colour.

Those traits of her were the reasons why her fiance had left her for another woman. This incident had impacted (Y/N) greatly and she started to feel insecure not just about her appearance but her inhuman strength as well. It was just as her fiance had said, only a pig or a cow could marry a freak like her. Out of desperation and fear of being rejected again, she changed herself for the better or the worse and of course, those decisions which she made on her own didn't go unnoticed by a certain young man.

"Hey. What's up?" Naib asks out of concern, no longer able to stand the gloomy expression she had held for the past few weeks since her fiance had left her. He understood that she needed time to sort out her thoughts and grief but she also has to realise that nothing good will come out from dwelling on the past and that she has to move on sooner or later. "Your portions have been decreasing each time we meet for lunch, don't tell me you're on a diet." His eyebrows knitted as his blue eyes stare at the small empty bowl and back at (Y/N) who was shifting awkwardly in her seat due to his sudden question.

In all honesty, his hatred for her ex-fiance grew every time he met up with (Y/N). On the first day where the young maiden came crying into arms and informed him of what had happened, he was beyond mad. Not only did that bastard leave her for a woman he barely knew, he also threw insults towards (Y/N) to worsen her insecurities which she already had. What in the world did this innocent girl do to deserve such harsh treatments? Naib was furious, at the man who left her, furious at himself for giving him the opportunity to get closer to (Y/N). 'No...The damage has been done. I need to fix it.'

"Wh-Why not? I think I have been gaining way too much weight recently..." She casually laughs it off in a cheerful manner, praying that Naib would just move onto another conversation instead of pressing at her over such small details. He pretty much freaked out when she had dyed her hair to a more natural looking colour to blend in with her family, this had caused her to receive a similar reaction from her family as well but she managed to assure them. The man in front of her though, he was a tough cookie.

"Bullshit." He cursed, ordering another bowl of noodles which caused her eyes to widen and panic slightly. "H-Hey I told you I can't eat anymore!" Though, that was a lie and anyone who had known her long enough could tell. Ever since she started on her diet plan, it has only made her to feel more fatigue since she was not getting enough energy which her body needed, despite the fact that her stomach would rumble from time to time, she would ignore it and force herself to starve.

"Listen, no matter how much you eat, your stomach and the rest of your body remains the same. There's no harm in eating more when you are going to burn it off when you work." He did his best to lecture as nice as possible to prevent her from feeling anymore upset than she already is. "That asshole doesn't know what he's talking about. You're only a little different than most women."