" Talk to Sujata aunty. Anyways you really dont know why he had left family five years back. "Zoya suggested. Swara nodded. She needs to get answers about his past.

Lunch Time

Everyone was sitting around the table. Swara was feeding lunch to Sanskar lovingly.

" Dida did you go to baadi? "She asked.

" Why will I go there when I have my no one there." Dida said.

" As it is I didn't liked that guy your mother married. See what he has turned her into. Now I will stay with my grandson and grand daughter in law. "Dida said calmly.

" Ofcourse Dida this is your house as well. "Zoya said happily.

Swara got sad thinking about her mother. A morsel of food was placed infront of her mouth bringing her out of her thoughts.

" Princess eat no. You don't eat at all. Always lecturing me to have healthy food but you yourself dont eat properly." Sanskar said feeding her making her smile.

All were looking at them in aww. They had lunch feeding each other. Though Sanskar did spilled a little food but that was nothing infront of his pure affection towards her.

After spending some time together Asad dropped them back to Maheshwari Mansion. They came in with lots of gifts because comeon guys its Dida we are talking about 😂

At night

Swara was making bed for them to sleep. Just then Sanskar came and stood behind her.

"Princess" He called.

"Yes Sanskar." Swaraj asked turning towards him.

"I wanted to do something." he said.

"What?" she asked and received a shock of her life when he placed his lips on hers. But didn't do anything because he doesn't knows what to do.

Swara smiled at his innocence and wrapped his hands around her waist and cupping his face she started moving her lips kissing him. After few seconds he started to respond. It was an altogether new feeling for both of them where Swara was now fully aware what it was, Sanskar wasn't. He just felt good Infact too good kissing her. They broke the kiss after few minutes breathing heavily. Their first kiss happened just like that but sometimes timing doesn't matters.

"Who taught you this Sanskar?" She asked.

"Asad. We were watching a movie today and in that the hero kissed his heroine. So Asad told me that all married couples kiss like this." Sanskar said innocently.

"But Sanskar you cannot kiss me infront of anyone. Only in this room when we are alone. Okay?" She said to which he nodded.

She made him sleep and he dozed off lying on her chest. She decided to text Asad.

"What the hell did you tell him Bhai?" She texted

"What?"  he replied acting innocent.

"You very well know what." she replied.

"Oh comeon Swara. You were only teaching him Sanskari things so I trained him a little bit in Asanskari things as well" Asad replied teasing her.

"You are spoiling my innocent husband."

"Oh comeon Swara only his brain is 5 years old but his body is of a full adult male. He felt it too just like you. Its just that you know what it is. He doesn't." Explained Asad.

"Sleep now. From tomorrow you have to bring him back on his original schedule ." Asad texted again.

"I am scared bhai. Earlier he was just my patient but now it feels like he is my whole world. I cant afford to lose him. " She texted back.

"There is no need to be scared Swara. You very well know that Sanskar will be perfectly fine one day. You just have to be strong and have patience. He is all yours. " Asad encouraged her.

"Hmm. Thanks bhai. Good night."

"Good night."

Keeping her phone aside she stared at him for a long time caressing his hairs.

"I love you." She whispered pecking his forehead and slept with him in her arms.

***to be continued***

Precap- Sanskar's treatment back on track.

Hey guys let me know your views in the comment section. Hit the vote button as well.

Until next time
Ridz❤️