+ 13 +

"Hyung. Why are you acting so weird today?"

Nonchalantly Jimin flicks his eyes over to his best friend while tapping his pencil on the top of his desk, boredom making his shoulders lightly shrug.

"The warden yelled at me again because of having a party."

"You didn't have everything clean?"

"Can you clean a mansion all by yourself while you're heavily hungover?"

"I...no. You should have asked me to stay."

"Jungkook, you were hungover too."

"Right right..."

Rolling his eyes and looking up at the endless ticking of the classroom clock Jimin gazes over at the blonde woman staring a hole through him with her extremely overdone eyes, long acrylic nails tapping on the desk beside him.

"Do you need something?"

"Are you just not going to talk to me?"

"Didn't really plan on it."

Jimin internally snickers when he sees the girls face turn red with embarrassment as she huffs and turns her body towards him, her sweet perfume making his stomach flip with nausea.

"Why not? Why did you allow that red dress skank to take you from me?"

"I'm sorry, I wasn't under the notion that I was yours?"

"I..."

"I specifically remember telling you that we weren't a thing, yet you're the one that allowed yourself to believe such a fantasy."

"F-Fantasy?..."

Jimin turns and leans towards the girl as he watches her break under his merciless gaze, his eyes flicking back and forth between hers.

"I, am not owned. I do as I please, with whoever I please, do you get that? I pick the hottest girl at my party, and I sleep with her. You just happened to be there one night and I was bored. Understand?"

With an arrogant smirk Jimin sits back up and turns away from the girl as her chest begins lightly shaking with small hiccups of tears, his mood now completely souring.

I swear.

Girls always get attached.

"W-Will you at least tell me who she was?.."

"I don't remember who she was."

What a dumbass.

"O-Oh.."

As if her stupid tears would guilt me.

Does she even know how many girls have cried over me?

She doesn't make a difference.

"W-Well fine then...I'll just leave you alone then."

"That would be awesome, thanks."

"You're such a jerk!"

Jimin grunts and huffs when the girl hits him in the shoulder with her purse and takes off out the door of the classroom as all eyes turn to watch her leave, a small smile twitching on Jimin's cheeks.

Idiotic girl.

"Hyung...you didn't have so be so rude."

"She's the one who got clingy."

"So? You could have let her down easier at least...."

"Girls like her don't let down easy. She walked in on me with what's her face and still comes up to me and asks me about it. I slept with her for like one week what right does she have to say that she owned me?"

Jimin watches Jungkook simply shake his head and continue writing notes down in his book, his eyeroll causing a twinge of agitation in Jimin's already sour mood.

"Alright Hyung but I'm serious. You-"

"Need to be a better person and quit sleeping around. Yeah. Got it. Thanks."

Rolling his eyes and slumping his chin into his hands he taps his fingers on the wooden desk and watches the teacher gab endlessly about different math problems, his mind beginning to wander from boredom.

Nobody owns me.

I am a free spirit.

I do what I want, whenever I want and no one can tell me otherwise.

I'd like to see someone try to own me.

They wouldn't last an hour.

...........................

"Mother I'm ho-"

The second Jimin opens the door to the giant mansion his eyes flick down to the suitcase on the floor, a small tinge of panic rising in his throat.

Is that...from my room?

"Mother? Mother!"

Agitation and anger quickly takes over the panic as Jimin drops his backpack and races up to his bedroom to see his mother setting baskets of his things out in the hallway, her cold stare flicking up to meet his.

"Hello son-"

"What are you doing in my room."

"Oh I'm sorry, this isn't YOUR room anymore. This is my room."

...she...

With a small eye twitch Jimin stomps into the room and yanks his mother's hand off of his dresser as she looks at him in white hot shock, his tone threaded with rage.

"Stop touching my stuff!"

"I want you out of my house!"

"Oh yeah?! You want me out?! Fine! I'll get out! Just quit touching my stuff!"

Both their voices boom and echo across the empty mansion hallways as Jimin pushes his mother away and tries to calm his shaking hands now balled into fists.

"I don't know who you are anymore Park Jimin. You have one hour to get out of my house before I call the police."

"Oh so you wanna get the police involved? Really now? You want your rich piece of shit friends to think you used the police to kick out your son? That's highly unlikely at this point."

She touched my things.

She's in my room.

She needs to get out.

Stalking over to his mother he backs her against the wall and gazes down at her with complete disgust, his fist connecting to the wall above her head.

"I'll be out in half an hour. Get out."

Watching her body take off down the hallway as fast as her overpriced heels will carry her Jimin sets his forehead against the wall and lets out a deep breath, his mind clouded with endless rage.

How dare she touch my stuff.

Even the maids can't touch my stuff.

Nobody is allowed in my room except Jungkook.

Well...and what's her face but that's beside the point that was just once.

But her.

She isn't allowed.

She doesn't deserve to be amongst my things.

Pushing himself off of the wall and looking over at the baskets sitting in the hallway a small sense of longing flickers among the waves of emotions coursing through his veins.

Fine then.

If she wants me to move into the apartment, I'll move into the apartment.

It isn't like living there is going to change anything anyway.

(A/N): 💁🏼‍♀️