Degree

Hello! How are you all doing? I hope everyone is staying at home and keeping safe!

Let's all pray that we can all get through during this tough times.

Lots of lovee xoxo.

~*~*~

Break ups are a normal occurence and people handle them differenly.

Zayn had never felt like it was the end of the world though.

Or maybe it's the fact that he never was that invested in his relationships which is a rather depressing realization.

He had recently broken up with his girlfriend and he felt fine but it seems other people were more invested than him.

"Are you okay bro?" Zayn's housemate, Greg asked when Zayn got out of the shower.

"What makes you think I'm not?"

"Don't have to act tough, break ups are damn annoying."

"It was a mutual break up Greg." Zayn grumbled before pulling a shirt over his head.

"You can cry man, cry on my shoulder." he emphasised by patting his shoulder.

Zayn rolled his eyes and grabbed his bag. "You're impossible, I'm late for my shift."

"Give me her number if you've completely move on." he shouted over his shoulder before entiring the bathroom.

Zayn grunted and slammed the door from his small studio apartment which he shares with his old classmate in high school.

He wasn't particularly close with Greg but he asked for a favor and now it's been years and he's still behind paying his share on the rent.

He was contemplating on moving out but he's broke and working in a high end club as a bartender isn't paying much as what other people would have expected.

He even dated the owner but he still doesn't get any special privileges.

He was feeling rather hopeless and seems like his life was going to spiral.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, he knew this was just a bad day and not necessarily a bad life, one day things might take a turn in his life.

He arrived at the vibe feeling less enthusiastic than ever.

The bouncer, Zach greeted him before doing the procedure of checking his bag and belongings.

"Hey man, you doing good?"

"I'm great."

"Good to hear." Zach told him with a nod.

"Thanks man." he gave him a smile before getting inside to get ready for his shift.

Zayn didn't plan for his breakup with Gigi to be so public but you can't stop a crazy rumor from spreading fast.

People has so much time on their hands to spend on other people's businesses.

He changed into his uniform and stared at his tired eyes through the reflection in the mirror.

He can get through this.

He would.

After getting ready, he went over to the bar and patted Amy to let her know that he'll be taking the shift and she can go home.

Amy looked overwhlemed and thankful for being able to finally go home so she scurried off to the employee room.

Five minutes into his shift, a woman wearing a tight fitting skirt and an alarmingly large quantity of make up called for Zayn's attention. "How much for a glass a martini and a kiss?"