Saddened

So much love already for this book!

Thank you very much!!!

Hope you enjoy.

●▬▬▬▬๑۩۩๑▬▬▬▬●

Louis stared at his phone with a grimace while he reads the text that Kyle sent him a while ago.

'Will arrive late babe xx' was what Kyle said even after Louis begged him to get home early because it's been too long since they went out on a date.

Louis wasn't particularly the romantic type but he knew how important keeping the romance going is for a relationship.

But that's the thing right, in a relationship, there's two person involved and he shouldn't be the only one doing the work.

"Ugh, I sound so clingy." Louis groaned to himself as he finally willed himself to shove his phone back to his pockets.

Maybe Kyle was just really busy with whatever the hell he was doing, maybe he was finally getting a job and wanted to surprise Louis.

The thought finally made him smile.

His mood now back up, Louis decided to get an early day off. Surely Eleonor wouldn't mind him being gone, all his work until next week were finished and he fancies himself dining at a nice restaurant this evening albeit alone, he can enjoy his own company.

He packed his things and walked out of his office, waving goodbye at the bored looks of his coworkers. They were used to Louis doing whatever he wants without consequences.

"I'll see you tomorrow guys." he said with a grin.

But before Louis can make his exit, a hand appeared in front of him stopping him from his tracks.

"Where are you going sir?" a deep and authoritative voice asked.

Louis stared at the extended hand in confusion, lifting his gaze to look at the owner of the blocking hand.

Louis tilted his gaze when he didn't recognize the owner of the said hand.

"Who are you?" Louis asked curiously.

By now, some of Louis coworkers were looking, they watched in deep excitement as the new guy who they didn't really know as well stop Louis from being a privileged employee... or try.

Yeah..., they kind of life watching new employees get sacked by Louis, it was fun.

The new guy gave an exagerated cough before trying to fix his overly straightened tie. "My name is Ian, I'm the new head manager." he introduced himself, still trying to be intimidating but Louis just stared at him with a raise brow.

After a minute, Louis just shrugged and shook his hand out of courtesy of course.

"Welcome to the team Ian." he greeted him with a smile.

After the formalities were completed, Louis let his hand go and made a dramatic bow.

"Nice meeting you head manager, see you tomorrow." Louis said, still smiling before walking past him.

He was wondering what type of dish he would be feasting tonight, he was conflicted between italian or indian food, mexican food sounds appetising as well.

He was too engrossed with his thoughts that he didn't notice that Ian followed him to the elevator.

"Excuse me Mr. Tomlinson but I explicitly asked you where you are going." he asked which made Louis lost his train of thoughts on foods.