Chapter XV|

'' What happened Teni

'' What happened Teni. You were saying something about life and all '' Naman who saw Teni standing near bela's room asked

''Nothing Naman...I was just...saying..about bela...that she came back to normal so.'' Teni stammered. Naman suspiciously boded his head and said
''That's great....so lemme go and meet her'' he said and went inside.

Behir and Naman greeted each other.
''Bela I'm glad that you are alright now. Each time mahir came here to see you with tearful eyes. But now look at him, how happy he is. It's all just because you'' Naman said hugging Bela. Bela hugs him back but she doesn't know who he is. Naman understands that and introduced himself.

''Ohhh I forget to introduce myself. I am Naman. I am teni's husband. I am a cardiologist working in this hospital ''

''Ohh Naman....'' Bela said and passed him a smile.

''Mahir did you meet ruhi. When I saw you coming I thought that you are great o meet ruhi.'' Naman asked mahir

''Ohh shit I forgot about her. How is she now Naman.'' Naman explained to mahir about her situation. Bela started to cry thinking about the condition of her best friend. Mahir consoled her.

''Bela don't worry. She will be alright soon. You wait here. I'll meet her and come okay.'' Bela nodded. Naman stayed there to give bela company.

When mahir reach ICU, he saw Rajat coming out. Mahir went to him and asked him about Ruhi. But without saying anything Vikrant left to bela's room with misty eyes.
Mahir went near ruhi. She was sleeping so he caressed her hair and kissed her forehead. Later she was shifted to the room. At that time there came Lucky along with some police officers. All were sitting in Ruhi's room when he came there. Lucky, mahir and Vikrant with a nurse went to the place where they found ruhi lying. There were no CCTV cameras. So it was unable for them to find any clues. Then as usual lucky closed the case saying any progress can be made only if ruhi can talk. Then he and his police army left the hospital.

''Did you guys find anything,'' Bela asked curiously.

''No, that lucky the fool didn't find clues so he closed the case,'' Mahir said gritting his teeth.

''Common he cannot do that. He is a police officer. Isn't he suppose to investigate this case in any other way'' bela complained.

''Bela you don't know him. He considers himself the coolest police officer. So these things are not mandatory for him.''

''Maybe it is not for him. But I am also a police officer. I can also do something in this case.'' Rajat said smiling mischievously.

''Come mahir, we have a vase to solve,'' Rajat said and dragged mahir to that area. When they reach there, Rajat showed him a CCTV camera which is kept in the next block.

''Mahir if my guess is right then that camera will have a clear image of things happening here.''
He said grinning. Later both I'd them secretly collected the CCTV footage showing Rajat's ID card. Bela and ruhi both were discharged from the hospital.

 Bela and ruhi both were discharged from the hospital