Chapter ||

The next day meeting was fixed in the morning

The next day meeting was fixed in the morning. Mahir did his work perfectly and they signed the deal. Later he went home and lay down on bed tired after spending a good time with bela. He was thinking about his and bela's sweet moments when all of a sudden..... his phone rang breaking his trance. He looked checked the caller ID and it was his PA. He attended the call and moved to the balcony. While speaking, he felt something unusual around him. Suddenly someone closed his eye from behind. The whole place was filled with some kind of intoxicating fragrance which only belongs to his Bela. For a moment, he got stuck there. His mind got filled with her. He was not able to move as a feeling of peace and refreshment dawned upon him. At last, when he was about to call her name, that hands left his eyes and giggled. He smiled sadly and said ''Madhu'' and when he turned, a cute girl was standing on a chair folding her arms near her chest smiling. He smiled seeing her but his heart was aching. She was cutely looking at mahir with her cute pout which reminded mahir of Mahira. Even if Mahira was small she always used to melt his heart after doing some naughty things by using her puppy face. But before going more deeply into it, mahir shook off those thoughts and took Madhu in his hands. He softly pulled her cheeks to which she said  ''ouch..... my cheeks.'' Mahir laughed gently to it and settled on a nearby chair pulled her on to his lap.

''Okay, Madhuri Ji. Now tell me how is your dance class going on?''

''It's going awesomely because the great dancer Madhuri is the one who is studying. Mahir Ji, now tell me how is my maasi. '' that question wiped off the smile from Mahir's face. He said

''Madhu....she is doing good.''

'' Really...do you know one thing...today only I prayed to God that to cure my maasi fastly and look, God heard my prayers.'' She said and winked at him. His eyes suddenly started to pool with tears.
'' You know what Madhu. God adores small children like you and will always grant your sincere wishes.'' He said and she smiled at him  Both of them sat there for some time and Madhu slept on his hands. Then vish came to his room and took Madhu with her. Not having nothing special to do, mahir resumed his office works but was again disturbed when his laptop switched off automatically.

'' Arey what happened to my laptop. It was fully charged?'' he said to himself and tried to switch on the laptop but nothing was working. Suddenly his eyes fell on a spindle figure standing behind through the laptop screen. He got scared and looked back but no one was there. Again he looked at the laptop but it was working now. Mahir felt something suspicious going around him. He felt cold breeze sensually touching his skin. The air again got filled with bela's fragrance. When he felt someone's presence in the room he closed his laptop and left the room. He was walking past different rooms but suddenly he stopped hearing someone humming. He opened the door a little and was startled by the view in front of him. It was bela, sitting in the chair combing her hair. He couldn't believe his eyes. Mustering courage form somewhere, he slowly went near her and kept his hands on her shoulder.

"Aaaahhhh......." Suddenly someone screamed and he screamed back to the direction he heard the sound coming from. Instantly the lights switched off and when he put it back, silence dawned upon the room. Nobody was there but he felt a whisper caressing the surface of his mind. He tried to brush it off but the faint sound was pleading him to listen. The more he concentrated, it became clear.

'' Kill me ...... he is trying.... to .....kill...... he killed...ah...Mahira.... mahir ji..save me......'' Its was like somebody was repeatedly saying this to him inside his head. He looked here and there trying to figure out what's happening to him when he felt a hand on his back.

''Be..la..'' he called out trying to feel her hands. Soon his vision got blurred and the last thing he remembers is falling into yuvi's arms. But he knew for sure...this ain't a dream.

this ain't a dream