21: The Pact

"I've been here before

"I've been here before."

- - - - -

You walked over with Jimin and Jungkook to the bus stop, where you'd be meeting the rest of the bangtans. You were nervous thinking of what awaited all of you after all the insane events of last night, but you tried to push those thoughts to the back of your mind. You knew you shouldn't waste your time worrying over things you couldn't control.

You look down to your bandaged hand, which reminded you of the time you spent last night with Jimin.

Jimin's hands were always so soft and delicate. They were barely bigger than your hands, but there's always been a comforting feeling to them. When he was bandaging you hand last night, he would be careful to not hurt you.

Then, you suddenly thought of Taehyung's hands, when he held yours earlier today on the balcony.

His were almost the exact opposite of Jimin's. They were rough, but strong, and very defined. Not to mention they were a lot bigger than Jimin's hands.

You quickly shook these thoughts out of your head, somehow feeling very embarrassed to think of things like this about them. Not to mention it was kinda weird. You directed your attention to the bus stop the three of you were approaching, erasing the other thoughts from your mind.

"Is this the one we're meeting at?" you asked.

Jimin nodded. "This is the one."

The three of you were the first to arrive, but you were soon joined by the rest of the group, one by one. It was nice to see everyone again, and you engaged in comfortable conversation with Lisa, who was slowly  becoming your good friend out of everyone, besides Jimin, of course.

"I don't know if I should be nervous or excited. I mean, we are technically going on a vacation, of sorts. That part of this sounds nice." Lisa said.

You nodded. "True. I packed clothes for pretty much any occasion. I really hope we have time to go to the beach at some point, I haven't had the time for a beach day in forever."

In fact... the last time I went to the beach was back in my freshman year of high school... with Jimin.

It was before Jimin changed. When everything was still normal. You smiled to yourself at the fond memory.

"I agree with you there. I recently got a cute swimsuit too!" Lisa smiled.

You giggled along with her, but your conversation was soon interrupted by the arrival of a car with tinted windows pulling up right next to the bus stop.

Is that...

The back door opened, and there she was, in the flesh.

Roseanne.

"Is she... coming with us?" Lisa whispered over to you.

You didn't know the answer.

She got out of the backseat, pulling a suitcase along with her. As soon as she got out, the car drove away.