"Careful! That's a fragile thing!"

"Hey, where do you want me to place this?"

"Over there!"

"Hey, gonna need help over there!"

On the side, two men were grunting at the condition of the presentation while one looking at his watch.

"Ah mou, where's Hiden Aruto? We need him to make sure that we can get the presentation ready as soon as possible!"

Then they heard footsteps tapping and they turned and saw a 22-year old man wearing black clothes running. Along with him was a girl who strangely had white shaped earpads, glowing in blue catching to him, through walking a bit faster.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!!" he stopped a bit while trying to catch his breath

"What took you so long, President Aruto?! We need to make sure everyone is here, including you!!" one of the Hiden Intelligence directors scolded at him.

"Sorry, just out like a light from last night from all of the flashcard lectures I had to remember," Aruto said.

The Hiden Intelligence directors sighed in annoyance.

"Right now, we need to make sure the presentation is set. This is the first time that Hiden Intelligence will present to the city of Metropolis! No other companies from Japan done this before!"

"Yeah, I know." With that, the two directors walk away, trying to make sure everything is set.

"President Aruto, you never mentioned them that you also went out to help the SuperHero Girls from Catwoman and her crew," Izu said.

"Yeah, but everyone was asleep from the trip to Metropolis. Besides, I was focusing on the lectures I had to do. It's just I notice fighting that's happening next to the hotel." Aruto said. "So I had to check it out."

"Anyway, Izu, what's on the list do to make sure the presentation is set?" Aruto asked.

"The first thing before the presentation is making sure the settings are all set, the Humagears are functional, and lastly, making sure that you rehearse the lectures," Izu said.